Not A Bug ISO - Honing the Lust of the Dragon's Temper - quest broken

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Dragoneyes Lionhair, Jun 30, 2020.

1. Dragoneyes Lionhair Member

I have had this quest in my log since 2009. I tried years ago to complete it after first having done the Epic Repercussions line. I progressed through the line to the actual quest "Honing the Lust of the Dragon's Temper" - at which point I proceeded to the forge in Sol Eye to make my epic item. Something happened with the combine (as I said it's been years and the memory is a bit fuzzy), and long story short, I have the three items for the combine (Varig Ring, Eternal Bloodlust Charm, and Dragon Tongue Tongs) but the Dragon's Temper is nowhere to be found. I believe it was lost in the original attempt to make that last combine.

Long story short - is there anyone or any way to get that piece back so I can finally complete this quest?
    Schmetterling and Nuggetmachine like this.
  2. Kaitheel Developer

Since you've completed Epic Repercussions, Jawharah Izzah, the Shady Erudite at the Nektulos Forest docks, should have the Enervated Dragon's Temper for you. This version of the Dragon's Temper should also work for the "Honing the Dragon's Temper" recipe.

~ Kaitheel
  3. Dragoneyes Lionhair Member

Oh my stars - it WORKED!!!!! Thank you so much! Now I can go start chewing through the requirements for the 2.0. I appreciate the fast response and the time you spend taking care of the player base.
    Whilhelmina, Kaitheel and Argosunited like this.