Fixed Internally Rallic Pack is unavailable

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Wulfen, Apr 3, 2020.

1. Barbarosa_Rex Member

well, here we go again.. Tuesday night.. and Skirt giving out Salve Supplies again on HoF..
    This ever going to get fixed!!!!
    Rosyposy likes this.
  2. A$terix Member

I took my Necro to Refuge to do the Grimmling Runner Quest on Tuesday and received the Healing salve Quest.

I have done the Grimmling Runner Quest on 9 other characters on this account. Every time on Tuesday. Sure, you're not able to get the pattern 100% of the time, but now I have no chance at all.

Halls of Fate Server, Tuesday June 16th around Noonish EST.
    Barbarosa_Rex likes this.
  3. Daryx Well-Known Member

I've submitted bugs several times on this situation as the Sentinel's Fate daily missions are also messed up on Tuesday after server reset. No big rewards there but I always do those to get the achievements if I have an alt go through that line for the artisan's escape weapon. It starts offering Wednesday's quests then, and one week it offered it Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. I managed to get it done this week on the alt by hitting the pre-reset window, but that's a ridiculous option.

I hope people are submitting tons of in-game bugs and not just relying on someone to read this, "likes" or not. They need to be inundated.
    Barbarosa_Rex and Rosyposy like this.
  4. Tkia Well-Known Member

Did you actually read the thread? Currently if you want to do the Rallic Pack quest you either need to go get it between midnight and 7am Pacific or find a Tuesday that is NOT having a server reset.
    Whilhelmina and Rosyposy like this.
  5. A$terix Member

Actually I did read them . . . all 4 pages. Has the issue been corrected . . . No it hasn't! I have also submitted a bug report.

Your post serves no actual purpose.

At least mine was somewhat informative.
    Barbarosa_Rex likes this.
  6. Tkia Well-Known Member

And incorrect - "but now I have no chance at all" - when actually you have the same chance you always had for 7 hours a week. Please don't whine about how something CANNOT be done when so many people in here have put in the time and effort to work out precisely how it CAN still be done while we wait for a fix to go in.
    Whilhelmina and Rosyposy like this.
  7. Xianthia Well-Known Member

"QA in Progress" hopefully this means it's one step closer to being fixed.
    Breanna and Rosyposy like this.
  8. Tkia Well-Known Member

One can only hope. I'd actually settle for a workaround of changing the rotation schedule so that the one unique quest in the set doesn't fall on server reset days. The other 6 all give the same faction and coin so who really cares which one you get after a server bounce? But if you're working for the bag reward then it matters.

That might be more difficult to do for the Sentinel's Fate ones though. I didn't even realise they were broken too until Daryx mentioned them above. Although they all give pretty much the same rewards there are one or two in the set that are class specific that you won't be able to do and I could imagine it would get very frustrating to get a run of those over multiple days depending on how badly the sync went out on resets.

I wonder how many other daily rotation sets are suffering this problem too?
    Rosyposy likes this.
  9. Tkia Well-Known Member

Today's patch has been delayed until tomorrow so if anybody still needs this quest go and get it done TODAY,
    Whilhelmina, Rosyposy and Xianthia like this.
  10. Asterix Developer

Looks like there is indeed a problem in how this gets setup initially.
    I've made an internal bug and this should be fixed in the next patch.
    Irrixess, Katz, Whilhelmina and 4 others like this.
  11. Xianthia Well-Known Member

Wonderful news, thank you!
  12. Balcerak Well-Known Member

Yay!!!!
  13. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

Yay! We'll make sure to test this again after next patch!
    Breanna, Rosyposy and Tkia like this.
  14. Caith Developer

The fix that Asterix is referring too above is not directly linked to the Rallic Pack, the fix he put in should fix any issue where the mission rotation resets after a server restart however, which should make getting the Grim Running quest more dependable. The Rallic Pack drop itself is working as intended as a rare drop, and has been received and completed over a hundred times in the last few weeks.