Fixed Internally Missing Plat

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Akissa, Apr 25, 2020.

1. Akissa New Member

I recently move my main character from thurgdin to Maj'dul. I like it there found a great guild so last week I decided to move my 2 alts over to. once I did that all the plat I had on my main character's bank has gone missing. I have logged a petition but all ive got is a automated response saying I can get missing items from the restore tab I replied that it was plat and I can not do that and noting .
  2. Aldorn Member

This would irritate me.. just sayin. Plus she's a guildie.. Don't like upset ladies in my guild.. /cringe.
    Thanks Devs for your quick resolution to this!
    Vile likes this.
  3. Games'nGhosts Active Member

That would drive me nuts!
    Vile likes this.
  4. Replay New Member

I hope this gets resolved quickly. Nothing like the anxiety of missing items/currency that you have worked on for a period of time.
    Vile likes this.
  5. Vile New Member

Hope you get a satisfactory result very quickly
  6. Tupperbeast Active Member

This problem has occurred with some more recently and above all it can be seen again and again when the server has problems with Daybreak or in general their hardware + software fails again. Restart the weekly server, everything is worse in the game and more and more problems arise. I myself had to send several emails to DB in the last few weeks so that they fix the same problem, as a paying customer it gets frustrating and annoying.

Of course there are massive other real problems at the moment but on the other hand we pay for the game and a customer area or service should be able to fix these things or to check why this is so.

Good luck to get your stuff back, i have again the same Problem today miss all my plat too since i switch from EU-Server to US-Server :D
  7. dorotea1 New Member

This probably won't help but have you checked the platinum in your shared storage on the old server? If by accident the platinum was in the shared storage and not the transferred characters' personal storage it wouldn't move and should still be there.
    Breanna likes this.
  8. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Make sure to update any petition you file frequently. I update mine typically within minutes of sending it, and then every couple of hours after that. Usually something such as I am a real person and I need a real person to help me is all you need to put. It just keeps the automated sorter from sorting your petition out as resolved. Never wait for the email to arrive. I have never had the email arrive.
    Breanna likes this.
  9. Kashue Member

This happened to me a few weeks ago when i transferred to a different server. All plat went poof. I had to go on to the EQ2 website, hit support and then sign in to create a ticket. They got my plat back within a day or so. I would suggest doing that if you haven't already done so.
  10. Caith Developer

We've tested a fix for this internally which should resolve this issue.
    Breanna likes this.