Anything special for the 4th of july?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by parissa, Jun 28, 2020.

1. parissa Well-Known Member

Are we having any special events for the 4th of July? I know it's not a holiday for everyone, but couldn't remember if darkpaw/daybreak did anything... like double xp or status or sparklers and fire works... hmm maybe I am thinking tinkerfest...
    Breanna likes this.
  2. Breanna Well-Known Member

They usually do something around the holidays. But who knows this year they did so much extra stuff because of Covid.
    Cyrrena and parissa like this.
  3. parissa Well-Known Member

So True... I so appreciated all the stuff they did during that time... I was still working both my jobs but when I came home it was nice to get those extra bonuses... unfortunately the school and railroad got more busy for me at that time (still are) and those bonuses just made all the stress wear away from the pandemic when I logged in...
    Cyrrena, Breanna and Rosyposy like this.
  4. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Scorched Sky incorporates the Summer Fireworks Festival now.
  5. Kaitheel Developer

The Scorched Sky Festival has already begun! It has the sparkler merchant and all sorts of fire-themed house and equipment items, as well as quests and content.

It lasts until July 7, for you to enjoy!

~ Kaitheel
    Cyrrena, Tkia, parissa and 2 others like this.
  6. parissa Well-Known Member

Thank you... I have got stuff from the merchant last 2 years... must of overlooked the sparklers... woohoo gonna go get some... my little ratongas need those... azryan has a set for her have no clue where she got them... but I like the sparklers in the appearance slot...

Thank you again...

PS thank you for all the holiday stuff you bring us... you are so awesome...
    Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  7. dorotea Well-Known Member

Double xp or status seems unlikely after the months of it not too long ago.
    Any good sale seems more than unlikely. The last sale after many many months of not having one was a small discount on familiars. Nothing else. Not even on servers that do not allow familiars. Daybreak simply doesn't seem to do any sales beyond the totally trivial any more and even those quite rarely.