Look and Feel

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by ttobey, May 6, 2015.

1. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Ooohhh!!! Fantastic idea!!! Like Bedknobs and BROOMSTICKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Dude, Wulfgyr, Geroblue and 1 other person like this.
  2. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

you made those floating things , float cool :cool:
    About the bed sounds to me like Little Nemo 's Adventures in Slumber Land .

[IMG]

[IMG]

here you also got a goose and a mouse mount , perfect
  3. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

owe the second one went missing :( , it was a old Nemo comic strip , where Nemo and his friend were riding geese and mice .
    Breanna and Cyrrena like this.
  4. Balcerak Well-Known Member

Maybe make a new tradeskill recipe that allows players to create new mounts by attaching flying disks to furniture? I mean, that can't be hard.
    Breanna and Cyrrena like this.
  5. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

This has everything!!!

Schmetterling and Breanna like this.
  6. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

The soccer game sequence in that movie is so good!
    Prox, Cyrrena, Breanna and 1 other person like this.
  7. Balcerak Well-Known Member

You mean European football?
    Cyrrena, Schmetterling and Breanna like this.
  8. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

to call American football , football at all is a joke anyway , most of the time they just carry the ball or throw it , or pile on top of it.
    And soccer is now played around the world . A lot of people play the game in South America .
    The version that today is called American Football was the solution of an undisciplined youngster in England who had a hissy fit , grabbed the ball and ran for it spoiling the game for everybody else on that day .
    But I guess being undisciplined sometimes can create a new game , Rugby .
    The Americans called it Football , so the rest of the world had to come up with another name for the original game .
  9. Balcerak Well-Known Member

Yes, originally American football was a very different thing. Sort of mostly rugby but at times you could kick the ball forward as well. And unlike rugby it was perfectly fine to block so the game become one where you put large people on the field and the ones with the ball would try to plow into and through the other team. Lots of injuries and deaths caused by the collisions.

But it is just sort of an accident of timing that when 'association football' made it to North America there was already a sport called 'football', so another nickname was used, 'soccer'.
    Cyrrena, Geroblue and Breanna like this.
  10. Nuggetmachine Member

We know. You are very unique.
    Cyrrena, Rosyposy and Breanna like this.
  11. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

In the early 90's I was working on an educational Soccer film. We had a little cartoon ball and were rotoscoping Pele with him. It was pretty fun, I even got to meet Pele. I got loaded with Pele's coach on cachaca. The character was going to be the 1994 World Cup mascot but Warner Bros. came along and they had 24 million dollars so the mascot wound up being a dog character and that also killed the Soccer teaching film.
    Schmetterling, Cyrrena, Raff and 2 others like this.
  12. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

It is fantastic, rhinos playing soccer!!!
    Breanna likes this.
  13. Nuggetmachine Member

whoever stole my sumac tiles you suck :(
    Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  14. Rifuul Anashti's Goon Squad

Your neighbourhood friendly illusion nitpicker, reporting for duty!

No bones about it! :) I decided to test the illusion provided by the LoN item 'Sathirian Curse' on a female character, and it seems that it the skeletal for strictly male-only. A friend of mine said that female iksar skeletons weren't added until AoM, so that may be why. That said, it would be nice to have a female iksar skeleton counterpart for female characters added at some point in the future!
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    Cyrrena, Geroblue, Dude and 1 other person like this.
  15. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

yea how does a female turn into a male when they loose everything down to the bone .
    Rifuul, Breanna and Cyrrena like this.
  16. Prox Well-Known Member

Did you all miss me ? :cool:
  17. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Were you gone?
  18. elflover Well-Known Member

Oh on topic of illusions...why cant the dressmakers trainer (mannequin illusion) use mounts?
    Rifuul, Breanna and Cyrrena like this.
  19. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

I don't know what that is, is it a player based illusion?
    Breanna, Schmetterling and Cyrrena like this.
  20. Tangris Well-Known Member

@ttobey I worked for WB around that time and kinda remember us selling a Pele cel in the studio stores....
    Cyrrena likes this.