What happened with account transfers?

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by Weva, Jun 22, 2020.

1. Weva New Member

What happened with Kaladim account transfers?

I understand that it became available, other players were able to use the service, and I've since had an open customer service ticket which says they can't do it.

Meanwhile, other people on Discord and/or in-game have said they were able to do it. Some say the service"comes and goes".

So which is it?
  2. Zenji Well-Known Member

They have been on and off on TLE. Most recently they were on and usable around June 3rd. It currently is not available for some unknown reason.
  3. Naneeje Well-Known Member

My response from the CS agent when trying to figure out why mine doesn't work, is that they were NEVER intended for Kaladim. They removed the feature for Kaladim to transfer, and if you did transfer, I would say you got lucky. Does not look like it's coming back anytime soon which is sad, seems like an easy way to make twenty bucks, throw this box from this account to that account, no complications.
  4. Davito Active Member

Whoever you got as a service rep isn't informed. Dreamweaver confirmed several times with the dev/CS team that it is intended to be there. Dreamweaver requested the fix, and confirmed the fix on several occasions in the official discord. I am pretty sure that the CS team and the Dev team are just on different pages at all times and dont know how to correctly answer these inquiries - and god forbid someone goes out of their way to try and find out for a paying customer these days.
    Geroblue likes this.
  5. Weva New Member

It's supposed to be there. It's been confirmed as noted by a few above.

I don't want this to sound like a complaint (right before I issued a complaint) - but the level of support is really really frustrating. With no customer service number to call someone, you're relying on tickets that get updated...maybe every 24 hours. Then, the customer service reps don't know or aren't familiar with the latest information which causes further delays.

Then I get a "Lead Game GM" to come into the ticket and says the following;

This is Lead GM ***** following up on your petition, and I sincerely apologize for the confusion surrounding this issue. A2A transfers are intended to be available on Kaladim, however there were some intermittent issues with the process which was the source of the confusion. We have updated our documentation to reflect this.

If you validate game assets and relog, you should be able to see the transfer button now when using the default UI. Please let me know if you're still having issues.

So I've done this. And still no luck. I've asked others if they can see it - they can't. No response to my ticket over the past 16 hours and I'm back to pinging Dreamweaver on discord asking for an update. Nothing but respect for Dreamweaver as he appears to be the only member of DBG that interacts with the community so can't expect him to have all the answers all the time.

I'm a paying, subscribed member - who's looking to...wait for it... spend more money - and I don't feel like it's a priority at all.

And I say this while recognizing the network issues they've communicated and which have contributed to the delayed start of ROK. I don't get it.

So...please help.
    Geroblue likes this.
  6. Naneeje Well-Known Member

See, you guys are saying it's supposed to be there, but let's be clear, we are talking about Kaladim to Kaladim, correct?
    Because even if I was trying to go Kaladim to any other allowed server, it's still not available.
    So, here is my copy/paste, and keep in mind, this was a day of back and forth of checking files, checking game assets, deleting INI files, all so that in the end, this is what the game master said:
    Game Master
    Saturday at 13:57
    Greetings (My name was here)

It looks like you're trying to transfer your character to another account on Kaladim. This is not possible at this time.

Account to Account transfers are now available on the following servers: Skyfire, Isle of Refuge, Halls of Fate, Antonia Bayle, Fallen Gate, Maj’Dul, and Thurgadin.
    They will not be available on the following servers: Kaladim, Rivervale, and Drunder.
  7. Zenji Well-Known Member

Shocker the game master was wrong / uninformed.
    TLEs have had acct to acct transfers in the past and they have worked on Kaladim at different points in time.

https://imgur.com/a/sM0iT9e
  8. Weva New Member

Yes, we are talking about one toon moving to another account - on Kaladim.
    Zenji likes this.
  9. Weva New Member

Service is back up - for anyone else looking to use it. Hurry!
    Breanna likes this.
  10. Naneeje Well-Known Member

I just did it! IT worked, 44.99... soooo worth it!