Fixed Internally Oceansfull quest "Oceansfull of Good Food" broken

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Ichoris, Jun 5, 2020.

1. Ichoris Well-Known Member

The Oceansfull quest "Oceansfull of Good Food" broken. The bait buckets required to finish are not appearing. This was working before. I was able to pick up the quest and find all the traps but not a single bait bucket is appearing. Can someone look into this? Thanks.
    Breanna likes this.
  2. Kaitheel Developer

Odd. They should still be there. I suspect your quest was removed from your character, as the bait buckets are only visible when you have the quest. I'd suggest you return to the quest giver and see if you can pick it back up again.

~ Kaitheel
    Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  3. Ichoris Well-Known Member

Thanks for checking. The Quest is still in my quest log and it shows the first part being done (traps). The next step is to find the bait buckets. The quest giver won't give me the quest again because I'm on it. Are you saying I should delete the quest and get it again? Another person in my guild is having the same issue. Does it matter that our level is in the upper 30s? This is on the Maj'Dul server. The one that has been having issues the past few days. Does that matter? Thanks!
    Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  4. Kaitheel Developer

Maj'Dul huh? Yeah, that may have something to do with it. Don't delete it, yet. Lemme check.

~ Kaitheel
    Cyrrena, Whilhelmina and Breanna like this.
  5. Kaitheel Developer

I just confirmed they are present on Maj'Dul, and other players can see them. It would appear something went amiss while you had the quest. Delete it and restart, if you still can't find any. Thankfully, clicking the traps isn't a difficult thing to redo.

~ Kaitheel
    Cyrrena, Whilhelmina and Breanna like this.
  6. Ichoris Well-Known Member

Thanks for checking this. I deleted the quest and got it again. The buckets are appearing. I still think there is an issue. Can you check the spawn time for the buckets. After looking for 20 minutes I was able to only find one bucket. This wasn't the case when I did it a few days ago on my main. Can you please double check everything? Thanks.
    Cyrrena likes this.
  7. Ichoris Well-Known Member

Ok. I will able to finish. Wow that took awhile. For me it seems to be some type of graphic problem. The buckets are not appearing from a distance. I have to be right on top of them. Don't remember that being an issue with my main. There still might be some type of problem.
    Cyrrena likes this.
  8. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

Ah, that's my problem! I had it on Test but only on a single char, it took a hell of a time to complete. A graphic fix should come with next live update if I remember well what Kaitheel said (sparkles)