Another Maj'dul Crash?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Bhayar, Jun 5, 2020.

1. Bhayar Well-Known Member

And NOW we know why the server went down, haha. Face it, Dream, you can't be gone for a minute or the whole system goes into failure. Can you please post future schedules so we will know when you are out of office and we can go do something else?
    Breanna likes this.
  2. Bananahs New Member

Ok guys, Maj'Dul is up.

Let's see for how long...
  3. Pentegarn New Member

Well if by up you mean locked then yes, Mak'Dul is locked
    Bhayar likes this.
  4. Bhayar Well-Known Member

It ain't up yet. Still locked according to the screen.
  5. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

Alright Maj'Dul should be unlocking now, and the login errors were fixed as well.
    Breanna likes this.
  6. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

L O L I will try to let you all know in advance when I won't be around.
    Breanna likes this.
  7. Kaitheel Developer

The New Halas City Festival and Oceansfull Festival have been confirmed active for Maj'Dul, so when the server unlocks the events await you.

~ Kaitheel
    Breanna and Jinksie like this.
  8. AOE1 Well-Known Member

Maybe when the servers crash and you aren't there, someone else can take a whole minute and post something in the forums???
  9. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

I am also trying to find out why no messaging went up.
    Breanna likes this.
  10. Wulfgyr I've got friends in EQ2Wire places

This. Combined with the lack of overall communication, it's definitely reinforcing my decision to cancel my subs after Kander's last Discord fit.

Yep. I refuse to rejoin Discord. It's nothing but an echo chamber, and if you say something that Kander or Caith disagree with when Dreamweavers not on, it's an instant ban.

We've got enough issues with politics in the real world, not going to play a game where team members engage in the same behavior.
  11. Bhayar Well-Known Member

Because that would require skillz, team effort and leadership in a time of emergency, haha.
  12. Amalar The combined salt from all of SOE/DBGs fallen MMOs

I have to point out Project Gorgon if you need something that's current but gives a really nice old school feel. It is buy to play and only $45, and there is a demo that's unlimited just skills capped. The graphics and game world certainly have an old school feel to them though... But NO MICROTRANSACTIONS

If you like D3 you will most certainly enjoy Path of Exile, and you can play the entire game %100 free. Micro transactions are for cosmetic / slots only.

Vanguard 2 (Oops i mean Pantheon!) will not be out for another year or two at the least.

I will come back and play on live here when they cut out the bloat from the game.

Really hope Daybreak has something special to compete with Pantheon when it releases!
    Breanna likes this.