Financier Fendilix

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Hermmit, May 29, 2020.

1. Hermmit Active Member

I went into Bizaare Bazaar for the first time on one of my alts and Financier Fendilix didn't drop a chest and the ball of yarn was not on his body. I can't continue witout the grit sand rune so I'm waiting to reset the zone. It seems when I kill this mob too fast while the split happens, I don't get a chest drop. Same thing happens with War Master Ryzon in Listless Spires.
    Cyrrena likes this.
  2. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

Mmh, that's weird, there must be a time when it's ok and a time when it's not. I killed the Financier several time at the exact same time when the split happened (saw the split flicker briefly while the main dropped to the ground) and had no troubles getting the chest. But this is on chars that ran the zone several times. Did you speak to the cat to bypass the zone on that char? If you didn't, then you need to do the intended timeline of the zone, aka buy stuff from the cat merchants and it doesn't drop (well, barn of yarn should drop in that case as you pointed out, but no knowing the specifics, I like to cover several options there)
    Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  3. Hermmit Active Member

Yup, I've done this zone a billion times. Just did it again on my SK (first time happened on my Brig) and he didn't drop a chest, hence no yarn. I killed him both times before he split or just as he was splitting....either way, his double never became attackable. For me, I get his weird pause right before a chest will spawn. Happens on every name in every solo zone. Really sucks when you kill them for the first time and those stupid achievement windows pop up. My computer will freeze for a brief moment when they pop up. I've had quests not update the kill updates because of those, lol.
  4. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

Mmmh, I don't have lag spikes like those, that might be the source of the problem.
    Silly question, but did you try /summon anyway just in case the chest ends up in a wall or something? (seems way to repeatable for you to think it does but one never knows)
  5. Apau New Member

the issue is if you kill him before divide and conquer, no chest, slow DPS until he has his split, and you will get the chest every time
    Cyrrena likes this.
  6. Hermmit Active Member

Yah, I tried the /summon command with no success. I thought it was killing him before the split. But, I tried it again and killed him before the split and got the chest this time. Either way, not a big deal. Nothing a reset wont' fix, lol. Thanks for the input!
    Cyrrena likes this.