Writs Testing

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Whilhelmina, May 23, 2020.

1. Wulfgyr I've got friends in EQ2Wire places

I dub thee:

BFG 2020

No, not the one from Doom fame - you are THE Bug-Fixing-Gninja!!
  2. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

All Hail the BFG 2020!
  3. Gninja Developer

See what ya get for celebrating! Looks like some of the files did not make it into the update and that's blocking them from being given out. I will get them included in the next patch we do. I unfortunately can't give an eta right now.
  4. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Especially not with things still being wonky in some areas? :(

Uwk
    who hasn't tried getting on yet, but will... /crossing_fingers

EDIT: Well, at least the official notice for that has gone away from here! :)
    Breanna likes this.
  5. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

Hey, you bothered to work on it after we all asked for it, we will never fault you, and at least we'll get the patch first and will be able to double check everything again (not sure I'll craft the 4 writs per class this time, I'll probably stick with rush orders)

You're still our bug squasher!
  6. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Yep! :)

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  7. SentinelBasch Active Member

Hopefully this will finish rolling out in today's update. Fingers crossed!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  8. Gninja Developer

Today was not an update sadly. These fixes are currently scheduled for the 9th of June I believe barring nothing drastic happening.
  9. SentinelBasch Active Member

Thank you for the update!
  10. Kuulei Well-Known Member

The fuel cost to do a regular Tradeskill writ was 18 plat for a total of 360 coruscating kindling.
    As a provisioner, I was asked to make 36 Shik`Nar Sake, using 180 kindling at a cost of 9 plat and was "paid" 7plat, 15 Gold and 50 silver. Then I was asked to make 36 Bogling Burger using the same amount of fuel and again paid
    7plat, 15 Gold and 50 silver.
    Reward from turning the quest in, 30 gold.
    Total fuel cost: 18 plat
    Total coin received back: 2X 7 plat, 15 gold, 50 silver = 14 plat, 31 gold plus 30 gold at quest turn in for a grand total of 14 plat, 61 gold.
    My loss for the one writ, 3 plat, 39 gold.
    I suggest crafters only do the rush order writs, at least it covers the fuel cost with a profit of 58 gold pieces in some cases. Stay away from the <Tradeskill Writ Agent> and only do business with <Tradeskill Rush Order Agent> ! :rolleyes:
  11. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

or even better if it get's fixed Kaitheel please
  12. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Quoting you so you see Kuu's post above this as to the financial costs for provi work orders (the untimed ones)
  13. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Well, yeah; I haven't bothered with the regular Writs Agents since Uwk here got to level 20 Armorer, when he could get real (Rush) writs (come to think, I'm not sure if they had those distinctions way back when in 2006, but you get the idea). ;->

Who wants to waste inordinate amounts of time and strain on the ol' carpal tunnel making TWELVE of something? :-/

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  14. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

You should have seen the 24 items in 8min 30 of those new carpenter ones before Gninja fixed them! That was a rush! (and I still finished with a spare 2 minutes without potion! *beams with pride*)
  15. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Wo! Most impressive indeed! :D

Uwk
    who can generally get done with only one "set" (build? whatever) in little less than a minute...
    Breanna likes this.