111 without enough faction with my trade union!

Discussion in 'Tradeskills' started by kiltedmonkey, May 24, 2020.

1. kiltedmonkey New Member

Okay, I am returning play who took a couple of years off. I have returned got the expansion and boosted my character up to 110 trade skill. I didn't have enough faction with my city trade union to get some of the things I would like. Okay not a problem I will just grind the work orders and quests until I get the faction right? okay did the quests and I am about half way there then I started doing the work orders. Then I hit 111, then much to my surprise no more work orders. SO how in the hell am I going to get my faction now? Hello seems kind of stupid. I don't care about having to do the lower level work orders just for the faction, but not being about to get any at all? Come on Dev's this is really dumb move. FIX IT please!
  2. Wulfgyr I've got friends in EQ2Wire places

3. Cusashorn Well-Known Member

^ What he said. It's being worked on and will hit the live servers soon enough.
  4. kiltedmonkey New Member

Great thank you both for the info!
  5. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

It seems it made it in today. Status is probably still off for work orders but you should be able to get some faction.
  6. Gerak Well-Known Member

I hope it works for you. I still keep getting "I am not really interested in a job right now" response every time I try to obtain a writ.
  7. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

Seems it didn't make the cut to live, probably because of the fixes that should have been added (this is an educated guess). We only tested it Saturday and Monday was an holiday, so changes were made on Tuesday and probably too late for the cut off hour.
    Breanna likes this.
  8. Zell Member

QQ sad i could have answered this but seems its no longer an issue as writs above 110 are now available. however you do get 300 city TS faction from each of the 3 daily TS tasks adorning, tinkering, and transmuting that's 900 faction a day.