Fixed Internally Need A Priest

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Cyrrena, May 21, 2020.

1. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

For about 3 weeks now, on Kaladim, my guildmates and I have been receiving the above message whenever we zone or enter or finish combat even if a priest is in the group.

Any ideas on why this message has started occuring?
    Jaxyn, Jaeded, Carynn and 6 others like this.
  2. Dude Well-Known Member

What have you been doing during quarantine that has made it so even the game knows you need a priest? And what website is it on? ;)
    Kittybock, Snikkety, Cyrrena and 2 others like this.
  3. Breanna Well-Known Member

I've been getting that on Maj Dul for a while now. Someone else posted a couple months ago they are getting it too. It only happens on my Pally though.
    Cyrrena, Zynt and Dude like this.
  4. Zylara Well-Known Member

Been getting it for a long time on and off even when ive had every type in grp, not sure why though
    Cyrrena, Zynt and Breanna like this.
  5. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I have been waiting patiently for you to come back and looking at that picture of your view from your new digs!!!!

Also I still get that message from some food and drinks that they require the battleground servers.
    Dude, Rosyposy and Breanna like this.
  6. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

I get the message every single time I log in or zone on my Paladin on Test.
    Breanna likes this.
  7. Breanna Well-Known Member

I wonder what it's from. Has anyone tried our buffs? Think I'm going to try that today.
  8. Breanna Well-Known Member

Ok I found out what it's from at least on my Pally it's from Crusade. And when you read the description it says something blah blah blah if Priest.
    Cyrrena, Wulfgyr, Whilhelmina and 2 others like this.
  9. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

Good catch, you found it.
    I removed Crusade and don't have the message anymore.

Spell says:
    "Increase Fervor of raid and group members (AE) by 0.8.
    * If Priest"
    Jaxyn, Cyrrena and Wulfgyr like this.
  10. Breanna Well-Known Member

Yea that's what it says instead of blah blah blah. I just remembered the if priest part. That is an oldish spell though, so I'm not sure why it decided to bug out now.
    Cyrrena likes this.
  11. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Remember everybody to like the first post even though not many are responding here but if they will at least like the first post whether they respond or not may they will fix these two annoying things.