Fixed Internally Work Order & Rush Order writs not working

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Wulfgyr, Jan 21, 2020.

1. heretic762 New Member

So let me get this straight. I'm an adventure level 87 Warden and a tradeskill level 117 Provisioner. I can't finish leveling my Provisioner to 120 because the signature quest line is pretty much impossible past Piercing the Darkness: A Very Fortunate Turn of Events Part III because there is no way for a low level character to travel around the Aurelian Coast. But I also can't level with tradeskill writs. Why did I buy this xpac again?
    Morukta likes this.
  2. Wulfgyr I've got friends in EQ2Wire places

I did the Aurelian Coast in the low-mid 90's for the tradeskill line. And died a bunch (around 6-7 times on Wulf & Myst each?) - what finally helped, was making around 10-12 of the shadow detector thingies. Whenever it showed one in an area I knew was "death central," I'd creep away until a different node showed up. Took a bit of extra time, and having the feather fall effect from the Harvesting cloak was invaluable, but finally got it done.

So it is possible, just extremely painful. I'll use Wulf & Myst to CoV any alts through that portion, I think. *shudder*

And yeah, been a month - still not fixed. *sigh*
  3. Argosunited Well-Known Member

Do the harvesting quest in The Blinding. But yes it's poor, as is everything tradeskill related in this expansion.
    Lateana likes this.
  4. Wulfgyr I've got friends in EQ2Wire places

Bump.

Still seeing questions about this in General chat, especially with so many returning players. I answer when I can, but I'm not on 24/7.

Perhaps a pinned "Tracker," or list of known issues on the front page of the forum would help reduce the number of repeat questions or posts? Heck, it might even defuse things a bit, when someone is pissed about yet another bug, missing spell, etc. and comes to the forums for a good rant.

Then they discover that it's a known issue, even if there's not necessarily a timeline identified for a fix, and all is sunshine and roses.

Ok, maybe not sunshine and roses, but the initial rant explosion is perhaps slightly mitigated.

Ok, maybe not that either, but something's better than nothing, right?
    Breanna likes this.
  5. Dead Alt Account Well-Known Member

Can we get an ETA on this? This has been brought to attention MONTHS ago.
  6. Argosunited Well-Known Member

7. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

Test Feedback: they work pretty well considering writs are ALWAYS buggy when first implemented. Couple levels to move around, one item from the wrong class, some status to adjust, but they're great. ETA is "pretty soon(TM)"!
    Thanks Gninja!
    Gninja, Breanna and Argosunited like this.