Fixed Internally Grasping Bones VII - Not in recipe books

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Argosunited, Jan 13, 2020.

1. Melt Actually plays the game

And you wonder why your replies keep getting deleted when you're rude like that... I know exactly what I'm talking about. The bug is that it doesn't exist, not that it isn't in the recipe book. It's like complaining that you can't craft a sword when the sword itself doesn't exist... You seem to severely misunderstand pedantics.
  2. Argosunited Well-Known Member

thanks for the bump.

Five months ago this was posted.
    Grasping Bones VII - Level 114 Necromancer spell.
    There is no recipe for Journeyman or Adept for this spell. I'm not sure if an Expert is available as I don't have the book.
    Please fix.

Four months later they confirm the spell is missing from game.

I can pay to upgrade it, and I have the apprentice of the spell. So it exists, but ONLY if I pay for it.
    Look at your own attitude and read the complete thread before telling me I'm rude.

Waiting 5 months for a spell to be added to game is too long. And I'll say it again, it's not the only spell that's missing.

[IMG]
  3. Wulfgyr I've got friends in EQ2Wire places

Chicken, egg. You won't find it on eq2wire, because it's one of the spells missing from recipe books, and thus doesn't have an \aITEM identifier. And if you'd read the thread, you'd have seen that the spell IS in game at the Apprentice level, and is available for upgrade if you PAY for it.
    Cassta, Cyrrena, Tkia and 1 other person like this.
  4. Argosunited Well-Known Member

Can we have word on when the spell will be added PLEASE.
    Cassta, Feldon, Errrorr and 1 other person like this.
  5. Argosunited Well-Known Member

Can we look forward to this spell being added next patch? Or are we going to pass the 6 month mark without this spell being added to game?
    Cassta, Feldon, Cyrrena and 1 other person like this.
  6. Toryi Member

Yes we need this level 114 Grasping Bones added please so we can make it and get it upgraded!
    Cassta, PurpleChicken and Argosunited like this.
  7. Argosunited Well-Known Member

another update and you still haven't added this spell to game? heading towards 6 months now.
    Cassta likes this.
  8. Feldon Well-Known Member

At this point this has to be intentional. Argos did you pee in a certain dev's Post Toasties?
    Cassta, Uguv, Dude and 2 others like this.
  9. Breanna Well-Known Member

LOL that's what I said, who did he tick off? He claims though he's a good boy.
  10. Dude Well-Known Member

Did you tug on Superman's cape?
    Did you spit into the wind?
    Did you pull the mask off the old Lone Ranger?
    Did you mess around with Jim?
  11. Argosunited Well-Known Member

I'm of the female variety. And I think they're just not capable of adding the spell at this stage. Maybe they should hire some interns to teach them some skills.
    Cassta and Dude like this.
  12. Breanna Well-Known Member

DOH!!!! My bad sorry about that, I guess that's what happens when you A.S.S.U.M.E. :)
  13. Argosunited Well-Known Member

Any word on this? Any at all?
  14. Wulfgyr I've got friends in EQ2Wire places

I'm assuming it's not included in the Memorial Day sale or quest. :(

What's the over/under they'll add the missing recipes to the next Panda summer season, as a book on the merchant?
  15. Bhayar Well-Known Member

I have to say, I'm with Argos on this. I think it's odd that spells are missing at launch. Eight months later is ridiculous that they're still not there, even though they were "confirmed" months ago. Let's maybe spend less time worrying about correcting spelling errors on gear and actually focus on something that shouldn't take that long to fix for crying out loud. If the reason is intentional, please let the community know and let's move on. Frankly, it's hard to grasp (no pun intended) why this has taken this long--especially with zero communication being forwarded.
    Cassta, Whilhelmina, Dude and 5 others like this.
  16. Breanna Well-Known Member

I totally agree. It is beyond ridiculous.
  17. Wulfgyr I've got friends in EQ2Wire places

It's even worse when you consider that upgrades are available for PURCHASE. I mean, one could definitely take it as a big "F U" to the players - how long has it been now since it was confirmed? Three months? Four?

"Oh, you want that? Spend some Daddy-Bucks-Cash on it, or **** and go away."
    Cassta, Dude and Argosunited like this.
  18. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

One more update on Test, writs are back in... But Grasping Bones still isn't in my books...
    Cassta, Argosunited and Breanna like this.
  19. Argosunited Well-Known Member

Can we have a reason posted in THIS THREAD, as to why spells have been left out of game, and when they'll be added?
    This is honestly beyond a joke now.
    Cassta, Breanna, Tkia and 1 other person like this.
  20. Argosunited Well-Known Member

Exactly when will this spell be added to game? Why the hell is it so hard to get an answer?
    Cassta and Whilhelmina like this.