Bonuses Beginning on 5-14-20

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by dreamweaver, May 13, 2020.

1. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Thank you Dreamweaver and the rest of the team, much appreciated!!!

Would it be possible to get double all in game currency to hit the starting the week of the 21st? Pretty please?
    Siren, Rosyposy and Breanna like this.
  2. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

And a Marketplace sale?
    Rebelde, Siren, Cyrrena and 3 others like this.
  3. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

ACK!!!! I forgot to mention that I would like this to be on Kaladim as well!!!!!
    Siren, Rosyposy and Breanna like this.
  4. Warlyx Active Member

please another week!!!
  5. Seth Well-Known Member

tbh just give double loot drop to all raids / instances on all servers... xp week and double currency is pretty meh once you have had them on repeat constantly... do more diverse bonuses if you plan on giving them.
  6. Elorastar Member

The past few weeks have been kind to the only alt I really play. The mount reducers got me to 19 and one more merc reducer will take it to 20 so I did appreciate that. My main/raider however, doesn't need those but could benefit by another round of spell research reducers, especially considering the drop rate for masters is so low both in groups and raids. Could we possibly get a week of spell reducer drops? I am sure I am not the only one who'd love those. I also like Seth's idea for double loot drop in raids. Double loot in heroics is not so great as nothing is an upgrade and is only transmuted or broken down for essences. Once again, I do want to express my appreciation for these bonuses you've been giving us. Stay well everyone!
  7. Anyai Member

Dreamweaver, I do appreciate all the bonuses and hope they are continuing for awhile yet. Thanks again!
    Breanna and Kahleem like this.
  8. Amiiss Member

1 up vote for spell reducers again please.
  9. Kahleem Active Member

Could we get another week :( ? Me and my friends came back recently to Kaladim after a year of not playing specifically because of the bonuses to catch up, but we missed all the other bonuses and only had 2 days of it D: !

Thanks!
  10. dorotea Well-Known Member

There has been mention of a marketplace sale coming - which many assumed would be rolled out for the holiday weekend. Which is about to start. No promises were made about timing - that was just our guess.

May all Gods grant that bonuses continue for the next week.

Since we have had them for a significant period - if the program comes to an end please announce this in advance rather than just letting them expire silently.

Many do not apply on Kaladim. Some that apply a bit like Overseer do not do much there. Weeks without a Kaladim-friendly bonus can you give xp or status for that server only?

Thanks.
  11. Foruminator New Member

More x 2 exp please! This is especially goof for Kaladim server. We've got lots of people like me - returning due to C-19 lockdown, and playing catch up to 70/70/100 with limited resources, and not long before RoK arrives by all accounts. 2 x exp is amazing for us, thanks, would love to see it extended for another week or two.