Fixed Internally Grasping Bones VII - Not in recipe books

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Argosunited, Jan 13, 2020.

1. Argosunited Well-Known Member

Another update and this spell still hasn't made patch notes.
    Honestly this is pathetic. Add the spell to game.
  2. Argosunited Well-Known Member

BUMP
    Cassta and Cyrrena like this.
  3. Breanna Well-Known Member

Argos at this point I am really starting to feel sorry for you. I do admire your tenacity though. And yea you would think after 4 months it could be added.
    Cassta, Feldon and Cyrrena like this.
  4. Argosunited Well-Known Member

It's not the only spell missing from game, but I guess the others have given up already.
    I honestly think it's appalling. The spells can be bought of course, but we can't make them.
  5. Breanna Well-Known Member

Agree ALL of the spells should be in the recipe books. They even added spells to the books from way back when you had to do special things to get them.
    Cassta, Cyrrena and Argosunited like this.
  6. PurpleChicken Active Member

Another example of the fact that...they really just don't care. As long as people are willing to break the bank to upgrade, they can't be bothered to include any actual fixes and missing content in their work. Ridiculous.
  7. Argosunited Well-Known Member

Next update will be 5 months. Do ya think you can manage to add the spell then? What a disgraceful effort on DSG behalf.
    Cassta, Feldon and PurpleChicken like this.
  8. Argosunited Well-Known Member

9. Monk Iksar New Member

Wow, still no response from a dev..... seems like developer absenteeism, or take the money and let them hang....we got their money and can ban them willy nilly if they complain to much.

I would also like this spell placed into the books. My necro would benifit from the class spell soon.
  10. Argosunited Well-Known Member

How is this coming along? Any fix in sight for the 5 month mark?
    Cassta and PurpleChicken like this.
  11. Argosunited Well-Known Member

Any dev going to comment on why they can't add spells to game but we can buy them?
    Cassta, Wulfgyr, Tkia and 1 other person like this.
  12. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

They lost their tongues, they got grasped by grasping bones escaped from the book! That's why they're not in the book and why they can't answer!

*you got better at lame excuse 1/700* (way to go! I'm not a dev, don't have much practice!)

(now to find an excuse for the tincan paladin missing spell)
  13. Wulfgyr I've got friends in EQ2Wire places

I've gotten a couple questions answered in Discord that never got addressed here, usually by Gninja or Chrol. Do NOT tag Kander, as it will more than likely result in a ban.
  14. Argosunited Well-Known Member

I wonder what spells they'll leave out next expansion. Can you skip Necro next time please.
    Cassta, Feldon and Breanna like this.
  15. Breanna Well-Known Member

What I don't get is it's been confirmed for months now. I am shocked it hasn't been added already. Did you tick someone off? LOL Whoever it was you made mad at you is obviously the person in charge of adding spells to recipe books.
  16. Argosunited Well-Known Member

I don't see how I could make them mad, they don't seem to ever read bug forums.
    Having spells missing this far in to the expansion is honestly appalling. That they've confirmed it and still not added it, is lazy.
    Cassta, Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  17. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

Especially if you consider that all recipes this expansions use random components of the tier, so it's not that hard to add another random recipe using random stuff for a couple missing spells...
    Cassta, Cyrrena, Argosunited and 3 others like this.
  18. Argosunited Well-Known Member

Is there a reason my posts keep being deleted from MY THREAD.
    Still waiting for this spell to be added. Are you still working out how to do that?
    Cassta, Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  19. Melt Actually plays the game

You're aware that this isn't a tradeskill issue right? It isn't in the recipe books because the spell doesn't exist. Easy lookup on eq2wire, no versions of the spell have been discoed. The spell itself isn't in the game, so they can't add it to recipe books.
  20. Argosunited Well-Known Member

Yes that's the whole problem, the spell itself isn't in-game! As you can see it's even been confirmed by someone but they still haven't bothered to add it.

The spell does exist, but only at apprentice, in-game. I have it at apprentice but they haven't added the recipe in-game to any Sages recipe book. Does that make it clearer for you?

I can upgrade the spell and pay for it, but there is no recipe for it in any sage books. That would explain why it hasn't been discoed. BECAUSE IT ISN'T IN GAME. AND THAT'S THE BUG.

This is also not the only spell missing from game since the introduction of BoL. The others are for classes I don't have so in all honesty I don't care.

So thank you for bumping the thread, but you have no idea what you're talking about.
    Cassta likes this.