Fixed Internally Rallic Pack is unavailable

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Wulfen, Apr 3, 2020.

1. Katz Well-Known Member

April 23, Thursday, 4:24 CST: HoF = Salve Supplies
  2. Wulfen Active Member

RALLIC PACK is available only between the hours of midnight and 7am Tuesday mornings as Wilhelmina last suggested.
    Today in Tranquil Sea zone I talked to Skrit 5:30am and was given Grim Running quest both on Antonia Bayle server and on Maj'Dul server. After the Tuesday server reset, A_B showed Salve Supplies; Maj'Dul showed Legendary Pepper. This situation is still messed up; it is not resolved by any means except for the 7-hour time window during player sleeping hours. As a player with an alt still needing the Big Bag, and for others also needing it... vigilance for all-day availability on several servers is welcome. I'm not sure what other information the devs need to solve this issue. Meanwhile... TALK TO SKRIT TUESDAYam
    BETWEEN MIDNIGHT AND 7am and you should get the quest you need.
    Whilhelmina, Cyrrena, Avithax and 3 others like this.
  3. Tkia Well-Known Member

I checked again today.
    Pre server down Grim Running on Thurgadin and HOF.
    After reset Legendary Pepper on Thurgadin and Salve Supplies on HOF.
    Definitely a pattern and /bugged it again on Thurgadin. I suggest everyone else also keeps bugging it until they do something and also like the first post in this thread to upvote this if you haven't already.
  4. Tkia Well-Known Member

Since I found out before lunch that they were doing a server reset today I ran some checks.
    Pre server down:
    Thurgadin and HOF - Salve Supplies
    Test - Legendary Pepper - note that this is the first time Test has been out of whack but it's obviously not totally immune to the problem.

Post server down:
    Thurgadin - Legendary Pepper. This server just loves its pepper and hates server resets!
    HOF - still Salve Supplies
    Test - still Legendary Pepper, however I susoect Test wasn't taken down.
    Cyrrena and Avithax like this.
  5. Avithax Well-Known Member

Perhaps forums don't get checked a lot by the few devs who could address this issue, make sure you /bug this in game or feel free to join the live discussion with the devs at:

https://discordapp.com/invite/everquestii

I'm hoping their solution isn't going to be granting the quest manually in our journals becuase (wink) we know that isn't going to help.
    Cyrrena and Rosyposy like this.
  6. Wulfen Active Member

Flimsey got his RALLIC PACK!! The recipe is a rare drop; it came on the sixth try, not abnormal; count has been observed anywhere from one to 21 tries. Give yourself plenty of time for deleting and re-upping "Grim Runner" quest.
    He started at midnight Earth time. Second try, he died standing there rummaging inventory as the merely stunned grimling recovered. Third try, an entire Norrathian day went by without the runner showing up. 6:20 am Earth time, Tuesday, Flimsey got the recipe, ported to Queen's Colony and made his Big Bag in the Tower basement; then saluted Kander on the docks ("NOSTALGIA! WHOO!")... thank you so much, Kander, all my chars salute you when they see you, we love you.
    Here it may be observed that Skrit accepted the quest completion even after the Rallic Pack (for 500 Faction)…. then after the server update, Skrit gave Legendary Pepper, also completed for another 500 faction. So Tuesdays you can get 1000 Far Seas Supply faction if you need it. We would have hoped that 'Grim Runner' would be available all Tuesday long from midnight to midnight, but... nooooo. Don't trust the Wiki on this one, you won't get your Big Bag.
    Another observation: That was on Maj'Dul server. Grim Running was on both Antonia Bayle and on Maj'Dul between
    midnight and 7 am Tuesday May 5 2020. However A_B's following quest was Salve Supplies, not Legendary Pepper. The Tuesday server updates cause dissonance.
    Breanna and Rosyposy like this.
  7. Tkia Well-Known Member

I checked this evening and HOF had Salve Supplies again, which is beginning to look like the pattern for that server. Thurgadin had Legendary Pepper as normal post reset.
  8. Tkia Well-Known Member

Today I logged onto Test and moved the toon that had been checking this there - and for the first time over there noticed we were out of sync. Skrit is currently offering Legendary Pepper instead of Salve Supplies.
    Rosyposy likes this.
  9. Claws Member

To me it looks like the weekly patch reset the questline, if you run the quest before the reset it is Grim Running then after the patch I got Salve supplies.
  10. Tkia Well-Known Member

Yes, this is what we've been validating for the last couple of months ;)

For the record I checked last week and Thurgadin flipped over to Pepper and HOF flipped to Salve supplies as normal.

Today is Tuesday and there was no server reset. And, surprise surprise, Grim Running is still up on both servers! So if anybody needs this quest still get logged on and get it done before midnight tonight!
  11. Tkia Well-Known Member

So, HOF crashed this evening so I went back to Skrit when it came up and sure enough we've now flipped over to Salve Supplies.
  12. Barbarosa_Rex Member

Seeing same..
  13. Dude Well-Known Member

Remember to "Like" the original post so that the bug goes up the priority list.
    Xianthia and Breanna like this.
  14. Claws Member

Well, I logged in at lunch time and the quest was for the Salva, the was on Hall of Fate
    Rosyposy likes this.
  15. Tkia Well-Known Member

Checked today before the server reset and found Pepper on both servers so HoF reset correctly at mifnight.
    After reset HoF has flipped back to Salve Supplies but Thurgadin still has Pepper. Go figure ...
    Rosyposy likes this.
  16. Irrixess New Member

Tuesday June 2nd. Skrit Daily quest was Healing Salve supplies
    Wednesday June 3rd. Skrit Daily quest was Legendary Pepper collection
  17. Irrixess New Member

• Thursday June 4th. Tranquil Sea Skrit daily tradeskill: Salve Supplies (repeat)
  18. Tkia Well-Known Member

Which is correct for Thursdays. And it helps to make a note of the server when you post an incorrect one because they all seem to have their own rota of flakiness.
    Breanna likes this.
  19. Irrixess New Member

Results for week of 2 June - 9 June concerning Skrit daily tradeskill missions in Tranquil Sea:
    • Halls of Fate server
    • Tue 2 June (after server reset). Salve Supplies
    • Wed 3 June. Legendary Pepper
    • Thu 4 June. Salve Supplies
    • Fri 5 June. Small Arms for Small Arms
    • Sat 6 June. Fruitful Foraging
    • Sun 7 June. Sampling the Danger
    • Mon 8 June. Sour Tooth
    • Tue 9 June (before server reset). Grim Running
    • Tue 9 June (after server reset). Salve Supplies
    This is how it has allegedly been on Halls of Fate for months as reported by others in chat. If you want the Grim Running quest, you've got 7 hours to get it even if its only a terrible time in North America. It is gone after the servers reboot
    Tkia and Rosyposy like this.
  20. Barbarosa_Rex Member

yeap.. was hoping to catch Grimm tonight.. back to Salve AGAIN....o_O
    Rosyposy likes this.