Daybreak Support is Fantastic

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Nadaji, Apr 28, 2020.

1. Nadaji New Member

I´m a new EQ2 player (despite my account being 9 years old) and had such a good experience with Daybreak support that I had to make my first forum post to praise them.

I purchased the Mercenary addon a few hours before buying the new expansion. After researching something else on Reddit I found out that the Mercenaries addon was included with the expansion. Not having much hope in support due to experiences with other games, I created a ticket asking for a refund of my DBC I spent on the Mercs. This was on a Sunday afternoon. I had a response in about two hours, with a refund of my DBC.

Color me impressed and grateful.:) Support from other games (looking at you Blizzard) should learn a thing or two about how to treat customers. Every support request from Blizzard usually take over 24 hours to get a response, and often multiple attempts.

Thank you Daybreak Support Staff and Game Master Serl.
    Breanna, Cyrrena, Gninja and 2 others like this.
  2. Miroh Well-Known Member

I've had pretty good experiences with support in the past.
    Breanna, Cyrrena and Nadaji like this.
  3. Chienne-Errante Well-Known Member

I've actually had amazing interractions with them over the years. Hubby even put in a petition on Easter weekend (without realizing it was a holiday), but still had his issue addressed before even 12 hours had passed.
    Breanna, Cyrrena and Nadaji like this.
  4. Nadaji New Member

That´s nice to hear...and it´s refreshing to experience such good support in a game we pay for.

Off topic here, but I´m an all access member. Why doesn´t it show on my profile like you two?
    Found it.
    Breanna and Cyrrena like this.