Elga Upo is naming two pinatas at a time

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Balcerak, Apr 24, 2020.

1. Balcerak Well-Known Member

She used to just say one clue during the second? round of the fight. Now she says one, then says a second one which switches the piñata you are supposed to destroy. A bit confusing. Not sure if she is supposed to be being tricky or what.
    Whilhelmina likes this.
  2. Chrol Developer

This could happen if you inflict too much damage too quickly, but will be fixed next hotfix.
  3. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

When she does this, go for the last one she called.
    Balcerak and Breanna like this.
  4. Balcerak Well-Known Member

Yup I didn't realize I was doing so much damage! But seemed to start after I changed my strikethrough and accuracy over 100
    Nice that it will be fixed. thanks! It was confusing my ACT triggers.
  5. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

I had another problem with her yesterday, submited a bug from Leucosia on Test: she asked for a piñata which was penned but without wings. I only had bear, badger, crab, pegasus and flying lion. Turned out it was the lion with wings which was penned and wingless *scratches head*
    Breanna likes this.
  6. Chrol Developer

Alright look, she's not the smartest Diaku in the Corral, okay?!
    Breanna and Whilhelmina like this.
  7. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

ok, ok, I don't expect anything from those diaku anyway, they're just klingon-type mobs with the intelligence of your average ogre, far far far from my own superior intelligence, obviously!

On a more serious note, I think I already had that line a while back but with a rabbit. Except that I had a line about "hoping around" just before the one about pens, so I had just killed the rabbit piñata. This is on last Test build. I'll try again tonight after switching my graphic card (that is, if all goes well).

(and thanks a ton for the answer. not enough devs are answering in the bug threads and it's always appreciated)
    Breanna likes this.
  8. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

She's referring to Sergio, who is in a pen.
    Breanna and Jaeded like this.
  9. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

I made ACT triggers for the pinata calls. I'll make the text white so people who don't want spoilers won't have to see them, those who do want to see them just select the text. Even if you don't use ACT, you can see the triggering text and which animal it is. Triggers below:

<Trigger R="Ever see one fly" SD="Pegasus" ST="3" CR="T" C="Wracklands: Diaku Corral [Solo]" T="F" TN="" Ta="F" />

<Trigger R="give me the creeps" SD="Spider" ST="3" CR="T" C="Wracklands: Diaku Corral [Solo]" T="F" TN="" Ta="F" />

<Trigger R="got no wings" SD="Lion" ST="3" CR="T" C="Wracklands: Diaku Corral [Solo]" T="F" TN="" Ta="F" />

<Trigger R="Hey honey" SD="Bear" ST="3" CR="T" C="Wracklands: Diaku Corral [Solo]" T="F" TN="" Ta="F" />

<Trigger R="Hop to it" SD="Rabbit" ST="3" CR="T" C="Wracklands: Diaku Corral [Solo]" T="F" TN="" Ta="F" />

<Trigger R="it beat no hare" SD="Tortoise" ST="3" CR="T" C="Wracklands: Diaku Corral [Solo]" T="F" TN="" Ta="F" />

<Trigger R="Oooh I'm hungry like" SD="Wolf" ST="3" CR="T" C="Wracklands: Diaku Corral [Solo]" T="F" TN="" Ta="F" />

<Trigger R="up through the sand" SD="Crab" ST="3" CR="T" C="Wracklands: Diaku Corral [Solo]" T="F" TN="" Ta="F" />

<Trigger R="yer badger" SD="Badger" ST="3" CR="T" C="Wracklands: Diaku Corral [Solo]" T="F" TN="" Ta="F" />
    Breanna likes this.
  10. Jaeded Well-Known Member

First time I ran the zone, when she called that I ran around and killed all the pinatas without wings (and a lot of gingerbread men too, lol) until I only had the ones with wings left. Since then I just know which it is but never really understood it. Thank you Sig all is clear now :)
    Breanna likes this.