[SUGGESTION] Reconstructed Empyral Infuser Recipes

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Sigrdrifa, Apr 21, 2020.

1. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

The Reconstructed Empyral Infuser Recipes is a crafter item that's only available via adventuring, which is really kinda confusing. Any crafter of sufficient level to craft the infusers should be able to obtain the recipe book. This is denying crafters a moneymaking opportunity. Even for those of us who also adventure, the drop rate for the recipe book is way too low. Simply increasing the drop rate would help adventurer/crafters, but not those who are crafters without sufficient adventure levels.

My suggestions for a remedy:

(1) Make the Reconstructed Empyral Infuser recipe book available via either the researchers in Recuso Tor, Sanctus Seru, and Fordel Midst, and/or make them available from a merchant in the cities' tradeskill headquarters and/or make them available from merchants in Recuso Tor and Sanctus Seru.

(2) Remove the HEIRLOOM tag from the recipe book. Although it wouldn't be ideal, you could then leave them dropping in adventuring content, but some people would sell them on the broker, allowing others to obtain the recipe book. Best of all would be no HEIRLOOM tag, AND the books being available for purchase through a merchant somewhere in Norrath.
    Audrel, Cyrrena and Whilhelmina like this.
  2. Bludd Well-Known Member

ive seen this drop 2 or 3 times since the expac launched. it is soooooo rare
    Sigrdrifa and Cyrrena like this.
  3. Bentley101 New Member

As posted on Rivervale(discord) only 3 exists. We have asked Dreamweaver directly if an exquisite chest drop rate increase bonus week was available to help more players achieve this very rare crafting book. Perhaps you'll get a better response or at least acknowledged.
    Cyrrena likes this.
  4. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

I'm still missing it. Niami and Randiom have it on Test but this is highly annoying for me. I can't plat infuse at all (we have no plats) and I can't create new infusions to up my new gear without having to ask someone. And I adventure heavily.
    Cyrrena likes this.
  5. Yenk Active Member

I got one yesterday from a solo overland boss.
    Cyrrena likes this.