Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by Adoninilol, Mar 17, 2020.

1. Sixgauge Well-Known Member

Also It is a total waste of time to develop content for 24 players. Don't go spamming the board with your threads and then get mad when people reply.
  2. Adoninilol Well-Known Member

Considering more than 24 players have killed Avatars, and more than probably 200 players have at least pulled Avatars. You're once again delusional, akin to your usual posts.

I've already suggested on multiple occasions to Gninja and in this thread to reduce the HP of ones already killed and to not balance these mobs around one guild. Mischief was killed by one other guild after a long three hours of pulls one day, and a even longer period the next time; and a exploit was used to make it not heal.

I'm sure 2-3 guilds could kill Mischief right now if the mob was left up. Regardless, if these mobs put in aren't even killable by one guild, what's even the point of putting them in? Avatars should be killable by at least a few guilds, as of now the the new two are too unbalanced/broken for any guild, including the guild who has cleared everything first. We're talking the next highest guilds raidwide on certain mobs being 60-70k lower in instances. How can these guilds possibly keep up with adds, none the less even keep tanks up if they've never been challenged in instances.

Battlegrounds has been confirmed not coming back on a Podcast, it's also evident PVP is a waste of time beyond a server given how the last two season of Nagafen have fared.

Now please, stop posting in this thread if you don't pull/kill Avatars.
  3. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

This point specifically is one I can address, my understanding was the avatars always existed on a timer +/- 12 hours. Is this not still the case?
  4. Adoninilol Well-Known Member

This was the direct quote from discord he sent to another player, this means they should spawn between 24 hours and 36 hours. This was the case directly until around a week ago, now they spawn between 36 and 48 hours.
    Also for fun wanted to add in the Kander quote: It's missing the "get over it."
    [IMG]
    Gninja Saturday at 3:22 PM
    They should be 1 day +/- 12 hours
  5. Hydraulics Member

Hi, Avatar of Camping Mobs here. I have been observing the spawns of the avatars since our first kill. In no instance have we had an avatar respawn in less than 24 hours from a kill (the quickest I have observed is 26 hours). Until approximately 10 days ago the respawns were consistently between 26 and 34 hours.

The longest respawn I have now observed is 48 hours, almost exactly to the minute. I am not sure I have enough data at this point but the respawn appears to have changed to be 36 hours +/- 12 hours. Additionally, since the updates this week we have had no instances of an avatar respawning in less than 36 hours. I will continue to gather more data.

-Cantilever, Avatar of Camping Mobs
    Nathaniel and Adoninilol like this.
  6. Hydraulics Member

Hi, Avatar of Camping Mobs here with some more data. Growth recently respawned 40 hours after a kill and Mischief respawned after 26 hours. So the minimum respawn does not appear to have changed to a minimum of 36 hours. All that can be stated with certainty is that once killed an avatar will respawn 24 to 48 hours later. Will continue to gather more data to see if there are any patterns.

-Cantilever, Avatar of Camping Mobs
  7. Adoninilol Well-Known Member

[IMG]
    Avatar of Valor was slain today. It only took going down to five healers, and bringing in three rogues to have a chance to defeat the evil paladin, slightly before battleweary loled on us.

[IMG]
    The mob is still healing with faith strike despite making my entire raid sit on the mob to interrupt it and running three rogues praying they interrupted the mob. I didn't even bother to have anyone target the adds because, I just orb-ed them and burned the named because once you orb the adds they just stand there and do nothing really.

They have too much hp to not orb them, but then when they're orbed they do nothing. They do no stun aoes, no auto damage, they never have to be killed. They can sit there mezzed forever, just feels like a orb check this entire fight.

It only took around forty-five minutes of straight training to orbs just to get this one singular kill on this mob orb wise. We pulled once before and had some issues with not interrupting it enough. So we evacced after I laughed at battle weary.

This mob has battleweary but the original three don't. I hope before the patch this mob's faith strike is fixed. The orb fix is on test. I don't mind the battleweary assuming faith strike is gone, this means guilds have to actually like, dps; instead of stacking 4 guardians or using 6 redemptions like happened on Matron with some guild.

Fear: Still haven't heard anything, the mob is something we considered cheesing like this mob but it's not really possible to do that like we did with Valor. I've already beaten this to death, hoping we have some kind of communication regarding this. Didn't get communication at Valor but it's fixed I guess ?

Growth: Still too much HP, if Reload who pulled it today had tried to kill it the kill time would've been like 40/50 minutes or so?

Mischief: Cool, great it's pretty easy.

Flame: Unholy War tried this mob, didn't have enough dps to down it; or enough healer power to keep the tank up.

War: Whenever it pops, it will go down i'm pretty sure on the first day.
  8. Adoninilol Well-Known Member

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    Very cool lootbot ty.

Still waiting to here if we will get three items per box now that all of our old loot is still tragically bad. A lot of this is also still bad.
  9. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

Alright, thank you. That's good to know.
    Breanna likes this.
  10. Adoninilol Well-Known Member

After the more recent data we've concluded these are 26-48 hours basically. Something changed to make them not just 24-36.
  11. Alan New Member

[quote="Adoninilol, post: 6606276,

Flame: Unholy War tried this mob, didn't have enough dps to down it; or enough healer power to keep the tank up.

[/quote]

Untrue, just don't know what to do yet. HPS/DPS has nothing to do with it at this point yet.
  12. Hydraulics Member

PST to Okanagan for free strats and videos.
  13. Chrexx Active Member

Untrue, just don't know what to do yet. HPS/DPS has nothing to do with it at this point yet.[/quote]

Agree, Adon sometimes forgets that we didn't first pull these mobs, and that they still give us issues sometimes if we aren't careful. If you guys keep optimizing, i'm sure you'll make progress. Keep it up.
    Alan likes this.
  14. Gninja Developer

Looking back on it, it looks like I mispoke when Dreamweaver asked me. They should be set to 1.5 days +/- 12 hours so the spawn time should be between 1 and 2 days.
    Xevran and Breanna like this.
  15. Alan New Member

It's all good, I understand that we all have a Reptoid in our guild and Adon is yours
    Adoninilol likes this.