Fixed Internally Grasping Bones VII - Not in recipe books

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Argosunited, Jan 13, 2020.

1. Adene Member

Whoever tagged this "confirmed," I love you. :p It helps a ton towards people not feeling like they're shouting into the wind. Thanks! (If it's been tagged for a while and I just didn't notice until now, welp, get crackin' on tagging more stuff! :p )
    Cassta and Benj like this.
  2. Argosunited Well-Known Member

Yes, it's nice that after nearly three months in they bothered to check. Now let's hope they fix it.
    Cassta, Zeddicious and Adene like this.
  3. Adene Member

It's a step in the right direction. I'd rather know something was heard and acknowledged. I assume a fix will follow, but at least just tagging it is a quick way to say it's coming. Even if a bunch of things were marked "under investigation" or something, it feels more like a two-way street.
    Cassta likes this.
  4. Argosunited Well-Known Member

A step in the right direction would be adding the spell in-game.
    Cassta, Rhodris and Whilhelmina like this.
  5. Argosunited Well-Known Member

Really super you've confirmed this. Now how about you add it to game.
    Cassta likes this.
  6. Argosunited Well-Known Member

So another two weeks for a spell to be added to game?
    Cassta likes this.
  7. Argosunited Well-Known Member

So even though this has been confirmed we're still waiting for the spell to be added to game? Honestly this is pathetic.
    Add the spell to game already.
    Cassta, Adene, Tkia and 2 others like this.
  8. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

9. Vyill Stench New Member

I have to agree with Argosunited this has been posted for many months, and still no change.
    WHAT DOES IT TAKE TO ADD A SPELL to the book it should be in ie Shadow Sage Studies 14 for the expert version and Sage Primer Volume 14 for the Journeyman version.

It's not to complicated or is it???
  10. Argosunited Well-Known Member

Four months in and this spell still hasn't been added. Please add it next patch.
    Cassta likes this.
  11. Argosunited Well-Known Member

So four months, another patch, a confirmation, and it's still not being added.
    ADD THE DAMN SPELL ALREADY.
    Cassta and Breanna like this.
  12. Elysse Member

Necro's of norrath unite
    Cassta and Argosunited like this.
  13. Argosunited Well-Known Member

Will it? It's already been 4 months. If you'd like to see pet fixed create your own thread. I'd like to see them fixed too but you'd think that would take a lot more work than just adding a spell to a recipe book.
    And btw, it's not only Necro's with missing spells.

Another update and no mention of adding the missing spells. Are they going to be added? Or is DPG too busy adding crap to the $hop?
    Cassta and Tkia like this.
  14. Tkia Well-Known Member

Currently they seem to be too busy removing advertised features from fluff items to have time to actually fix things ...
    Cassta, Adene, Rhodris and 3 others like this.
  15. Argosunited Well-Known Member

So how is this coming along? Has it moved past confirmed?
    Luckily we can still BUY THE SPELL. It's a shame that you're not capable of adding it to our recipe books so we can make it.
    Cassta, Tkia and Rhodris like this.
  16. Argosunited Well-Known Member

Can we have some input from DPG on this BUG that has been an issue since BETA.
  17. Argosunited Well-Known Member

BUMP.
    I wonder if this spell will be added before the five month mark.
    Cassta, Adene and Whilhelmina like this.
  18. Nunja Well-Known Member

BUMP!!!! This is really taking too long to add something that shouldn't have been forgotten. Bet if the dev's actually played their own game it would be in already.
    Cassta, Argosunited and Whilhelmina like this.
  19. Argosunited Well-Known Member

I don't believe they play the game or read the forums. I don't even believe posts that are written FOR THEM, are their words. It's not as if any one of them return to THEIR threads.

But whatever, that we're still waiting for a spell to be added to game at the five month mark is nothing short of appalling. Add the spell already. When that's done, read the bug forum and try to fix more than spelling errors.
    Cassta and Whilhelmina like this.
  20. Argosunited Well-Known Member

BUMP
    Cassta likes this.