Fixed Internally Overseer Charged Quests

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Soraia, Apr 17, 2020.

1. FracasKrusher Active Member

sTaEmSeT hSeErRe pVlEeRase help

Tappit
  2. dorotea Well-Known Member

If being able to use only a few of the new quests after being allowed to buy them all is "working as intended" there really should be a warning so that we can choose the ones we want not just assume we can get them all and click on every one in order.

If this is changed please give us a way to replace the ones we already selected with the ones we actually want.
    Whilhelmina, Jaeded and Hiza like this.
  3. spitty2 New Member

I was able to load 9 charged quests until I received the maximum message yesterday and run 7 of them. Today I handed them in by completion and was not able to load a new one. After a while I was able to load 1 more, but got a maximum reached message a second earlier from another quest... don't know if that was a coincident or what.

Beside that I have a problem buying the weekly (see other thread for that).
  4. Rarkevan Active Member

I cannot load any charged quests either, not today and not yesterday, I could load one yesterday and that was it, after running at least that one yesterday it now sits in cooldown on my screen and I cannot load any others now at all.
  5. Rarkevan Active Member

Also: How come redundant fabled and celestial Overseers from Phase One cannot be converted to resumes?
    They should be, and be worth ten or twenty, IMHO
    Lateana likes this.
  6. Crazier Member

yep and can add as many charges to those quests as you like would have helped it when you purchased the quests they had a treasured to Celestial label on them
    Lateana likes this.
  7. Crazier Member

I believe it is because they are available through the collectors and premium edition per cha-rector so a unlimited supply to those who purchased those edition of the expansion
  8. Rarkevan Active Member

Oh true, makes sense.
  9. Rarkevan Active Member

Also I am unable to buy the Weekly Overseer Quest. I buy it from Arabella but it vanished into thin air.
  10. Breanna Well-Known Member

I had 3 of my quest vanish yesterday, I did the 10 and only 7 of them showed as completed.
  11. Crazier Member

I was able to add 9 charged quests i think it was and can add as many charges as I like to those
  12. Melkior Well-Known Member

This is because those Agents are the ones that come free as a bonus with the Collector's and Premium edition. Since players with those editions can essentially get unlimited amounts of those by claiming a set on a new toon, they can't be used for conversion.
  13. ConcealFate Well-Known Member

only able to have 2 charged quests max in my journal. Other people have 5 or more going at same time at lower level. Im season 2 lvl 11 atm. still a bug?
  14. Jaeded Well-Known Member

And why or why are they still giving these as rewards?
  15. ramblinrod Member

Mostly because not everyone has one of the higher-than-basic expacs which provide them, and even those that do only get a few per-toon, would be my guess. The new season 2 quests still use the old agents as well as new ones.

It *would* be nice if they now came in packages that could either be converted, or unpacked to yield the agent. That way the new convert-to-resume feature could apply to all rewards of agents, without having to change the agents themselves (and rewarded Legendary+ agent packages should have a higher value, as others have suggested.)
  16. Jaeded Well-Known Member

I would understand if these were rewards from season 1 overseer missions but I received mine as daily Moon Mission rewards, I received 3 yesterday and only ran maybe 4 missions.
  17. ramblinrod Member

The season 2 quests also use season 1 agents. They could improve the use-possibilities of the rewarded Legendary+ agents, but shouldn't stop rewarding them, IMO.
  18. Crazier Member

Because if you had the collectors or premium edition of BoL you can get a unlimited supply of them by creating a toon claiming them moving them to another toon delete rinse and repeat
  19. Balcerak Well-Known Member

Hmm I got one 'charged quest' at level 5 and the pack did not appear in my inventory, it just automagically went into my overseer stuff. (so maybe that is fixed?) I'm not to level 10 or 11 yet so do I wait till then to get more charged quests? I tried the fisherman guy who gives overseer stuff in Qeynos and he just wanted to sell me recipes and bad armor.
  20. ramblinrod Member

You'll get a choice of one more charged quest as a reward for hitting L10, then when you hit L11, all your Season 1 quests that aren't running or completed (though I've heard some say completed quests also) will disappear, and you'll get a starter pack of two basic Season 2 quests you can start running, just like the Season 1 system started and worked, with an allotment of 10 total non-charged (including rescue, which are also new now) quests run per day. Charged quests have no daily run limit, but don't increase your overseer level.

There's a new merchant who will sell charged versions of all the season 1 quests you used to have. You should be able to buy whichever ones you want, and when you "install" them by double-click or right-click/use, they should show up in your quest list, with 1 charge. Once added, you can repeat for additional charges, until I think the max of 10, though I wouldn't add that many -- you should be able to add more anytime. You are also limited to 10 of these charged quests (the weekly counts as one, apparently) before the system tells you you've maxed your charged quests. Now (again, currently -- I reaallly expect this to change in a future patch) you're stuck with any you've added, and can't change them. Once a charged quest runs out of charges by the quest being run that many times, it disappears from the quest list, but is still there, and if you add another charge will reappear.

If you haven't added the weekly charged quest, and plan to do it, do it before adding the season 1 charged quests, so you don't accidentally hit the 10 max charged quests before doing so.

Also, if you haven't already unlocked all 5 fabled season 1 quests before hitting L11, you might want to save a few charged quest slots so that if you win a "new-to-you" fabled S1 quest from running charged S1 quests, you still have available slots, and can add it. I made the mistake on one account that only had 3 fabled quests, and when I won another, wasn't able to add it.