Public Test: After Update - erroneous error text

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Kasa, Sep 21, 2016.

1. Kasa Well-Known Member

After tonights update I am getting erroneous error text, when using certain combat arts.
    requires Battleground server
    requires level between 0 and 99
    requires profession other than Swashbuckler
    Ocarinah and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  2. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Oy, not that again... X-P

Uwk
    Kasa and Ocarinah like this.
  3. Kasa Well-Known Member

Yes hhehhee
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  4. Alenna Well-Known Member

it wasn't only on test LOL
  5. Kasa Well-Known Member

Yes its spreading! :eek: ;)
  6. Nunja Well-Known Member

Tired of the spam of these messages during raid. Can't even see anything else because everything is requires battlegrounds server is spamming the beejezus out of everyone. Even just moving causes the spam....ack!!! Is there a fix in????
  7. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Holy carp, it's still going on? Well, this is a weekend, come to think...hopefully, they'll do something about it by a Tuesday update... :-/

Uwk
  8. Ezoo Member

I also get the following messages on my Beastlord since the last update
    on AB server. It happens every time I use Dagger Storm.

"requires level between 0 and 99"
    "requires Swashbuckler"
  9. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Sigh...yep, that's the one. X-/

Uwk
  10. ZUES Well-Known Member

We all get it, regardless of class. Another one I'm getting spammed with is "must be in a BATTLEGROUNDS server to use".
  11. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Ostensibly, that'll be fixed after the next maintenance/update tomorrow. :-/

Keep yer fingers crossed... ;->

Uwk
  12. Tierisch Well-Known Member

Oh Uwk you ARE the eternal optimist aren't you ;). Most of us on the live servers can't even get in the game using the Launchpad :confused: :eek:. Hope springs eternal!!
  13. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Ah, hey, I can dream... :D

Uwk
  14. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

15. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Not sure if this is related to the Beta stuff currently going on or not (if not, I apologize and will put this on the Player Support forum, since it's happening to me on Halls of Fate right now and not Test), but I'm getting weird text again:

requires Time-Locked server
    requires Battleground server

I'm in the Loping Plains Haunted Mansion, I just finished scaring off Sarkon D'Ryil for the first time, and I'd just finished eating a Halcyon Plum Cake. The minute that happened (or it could've been when the "You're in combat! You're in combat! You're in combat! Aahhh!" stuff finally wore off), I got 10 repetitions of the above, for like 19-20 total lines filling up my chat channel screen. I'm glad I actually wasn't in combat any more; might've been distracting... :-/

Uwk
  16. SURMASSICUSJB New Member

Still happening 4 years later??? WTF?
  17. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

I've been getting weird stuff too (after all this time, I'm just sort of used to getting it with eating/drinking certain food/drink; at least now it's just needing the Battleground server [do those even still exist?!]), often right after zoning using Fast Move or Fast Transport or Fast Whatever that members can use to get to a place on the map instantly for free (as long as it's on a world bell, druid ring, or wizard spire). The weird text I get tells me something about it "requires a Priest" but it lets me do it anyway.

I am confused. :-/

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  18. Daenee Member

Man, I've been getting this message when I log in on my baby paladin on AB for months. Always "requires a priest" spammed a couple dozen times. I guess they're telling me my pally isn't religious enough?
  19. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

LOL! Either that, or don't try moving anywhere without a priest along; you never know what might get you when you zone in, and it'd be nice to have someone right there to give you last rites, or rez you. ;->

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  20. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

Yeah, my pal on Test gets "requires Priest" every time she zones, no clue why.