Fixed Internally Overseer quests are still missing

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Elysse, Apr 14, 2020.

1. Elysse Member

As per my previous, now closed, thread the overseer quests are still missing. Only one quest showed up and that was a quest 'Mace to the Elbow, to recue an injured overseer.
  2. Agee Member

same for one of my accts - all accts came good except one and that one acct was only one with a rescue quest in list "Captured by Bandits" (quest was in list but was not started before patch and is only quest thats there now even after the "fix" recently applied

agee
  3. DOgchow New Member

Same issue. Unused Rescue quest, only one showing in list now. Axe to the Skull.
  4. Observing Active Member

An account that I logged in before the database fix still does not show the quests, even after logging out and in again. Another account that I only logged in after the fix shows the overseer quests
  5. Aeriel Active Member

I have the same. I have tried staying logged in on the same toon for 30 minutes, relogging, changing zones. Nada.

I do not know if it is relevant that the toon I first logged in has a red rescue quest.
  6. Sealyn Member

My husband and I have the same. No overseer quests except for one to rescue a failed mission.
  7. Tabri Well-Known Member

Same all of mine are gone and the merchant is blank also maybe they are just slow at pushing this all to the servers I will check mine later or something maybe tomorrow.
  8. ramblinrod Member

I have several accounts w/BoL expac, and Overseer is working on all but one now. It *is* one that I logged into before the fix (the very first, I think,) but the same is true for at least a couple of others, and they work now.

Dreamweaver, should I petition yet?
  9. Dagnabbit New Member

My overseers quest missing also, I might have further caused a problem by going to get the weekly at Queno's.
  10. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

I don't have any quests no overseers agents showing on Test on both my accounts. It was working fine when I left for the weekend last Friday.

I see the quests and agents on Thurgadin.
  11. Crazier Member

i have the same issue still no overseer quests
  12. Ecchoo New Member

Same issue, cannot see the quests except the one that has a mishap.
  13. sythevicious1 New Member

Same here. I got the beginners quests, did those and just have those two, blue quests. :( I had 5 or 6 purple quests, 7 yellow and about 12 blue quests prior. :( And the weekly is gone too. It had a few days left.
  14. Jaenis Member

+1 to the list. My account is screwed as well.
  15. Empalas New Member

Still none for me either. Tried the things that worked after the db move but nada
  16. Agee Member

yeah, overseer quests back after the outage :)

agee
  17. Jaeded Well-Known Member

Grrr... mine all reset since I last logged in at about 2pm PST, however almost all my useful overseers are now on cool down even though they never finished the quests they were on. I was like a third of the way into level 2 also, now I'm back to zero. On the plus side, count is back to 10, yay?
  18. Bludd Well-Known Member

mine didnt go on cooldown but i had started 7 overseer quests before the servers came down at 3
  19. dorotea Well-Known Member

It would have been a lot better if they had just waited until tomorrow when a new count was going to begin anyway instead of wiping out all the quests in progress. Oh well.
  20. Elysse Member

I got my overseer quests back and the progress on them was intact.