Fixed Internally [BUG] Arena of the Gods (Raid)

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Wulfgyr, Apr 12, 2020.

1. Wulfgyr I've got friends in EQ2Wire places

Had this happen three times in a row now: When trying to spawn the Avatar of Tunare, the Herald goes through the script runs off.... and the avatar never appears. Trying to target using TAB, /tar tunare, /tar avatar doesn't work.
    Every other avatar (including Bristlebane) spawned.

/bug report filed, /petition filed (already got the "u need a dev, we doesn't do that" response.)
  2. Wulfgyr I've got friends in EQ2Wire places

Bump - would really like to defoliate this lass over the weekend. :D
    Nadeshiko likes this.
  3. Solarluna New Member

I attempted to spawn Tunare today on Skyfire. The issue still exists. The NPC said he was summoning Tunare, he despawned, and then nothing else happened. This was probably the fifth time this year I've attempted to spawn Tunare without success. Some of my guildmates also have attempted to spawn Tunare, but were unsuccessful.
    Nadeshiko likes this.
  4. Luniana New Member

Bump. Still missing, and missing more then year :(
    Nadeshiko likes this.
  5. Nadeshiko New Member

In the Arena of the Gods, When trying to spawn the Avatar of Tunare, the Herald goes through the script runs off.... and the avatar never appears. I have tried this multiple times on the Antonia Bayle server both with a UI setting and without one. She is the only one I need to defeat. My character name is Nadeshiko.
  6. Wulfgyr I've got friends in EQ2Wire places

If it's any help, Gninja confirmed this before my mandatory Discord vacation hit. If I recall, it was on his list of things to do, but he couldn't say when he'd get to it - as the list was pretty long. Wish I could provide more info, but my patience ran out long ago and I'm getting my MMO fix elsewhere these days.
    Nadeshiko likes this.
  7. Nadeshiko New Member

8. Ratalthor Developer

We have not been able to reproduce this issue. Is it still happening for anybody? Is there any additional info you can share to help us reproduce it?
  9. Gninja Developer

I believe the fix for this made its way in with the expansion. let me know if you are still having problems! :)
    Breanna and Wulfgyr like this.
  10. Wulfgyr I've got friends in EQ2Wire places

Was able to hop on real quick before another obligation and can confirm, fix did make it in:

[IMG]

Thanks team!!
    Breanna and Gninja like this.
  11. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

This bug has been shifted to [Confirmed/fixed internally]