Summon Crafting Stations

Discussion in 'Tradeskills' started by Kristabella, Apr 9, 2020.

1. Kristabella Well-Known Member

I have one character that when summoning crafting stations takes hours to come back and not instantly like on my other characters.

I DO have 5/5 in the Prestige Tradeskill "Summon Crafting Stations". I have tried to look between my alts and don't see anything different.

Any ideas how to get them to be able to be cast instantly. I have tried resetting the entire tradeskill tree. I have removed and rest it, I have rolled back, and I have built it just all by itself. (meaning just have a profile for crafting and nothing in adventure... and still no go. Any ideas?

• summon mobile crafting stations
      • tables despawn after 10 minutes
        • cooldown: rank 1, 12 hours; rank 2, 9 hours; rank 3, 6 hours, rank 4, 3 hours; instant recast for rank 5.
    Soara2 likes this.
  2. Mermut Well-Known Member

Once you're got the long reuse, you'll have to wait for it to come back before any fix will work.
    But the fix, generally, it to swap AA specs. You don't need to change the existing one. You just need to swap out of it and back in.
  3. Melkior Well-Known Member

One other thing that catches people sometimes is if its a lower level toon, your screen allows you to 'pre=spend' points you haven't earned yet. Is this a max level crafter you are having an issue with or low level?
    Soara2, Xianthia and Breanna like this.
  4. Kristabella Well-Known Member

It's a max level toon. 120 adv 120 tradeskill.

Also, I did as said earlier, I swapped AA's, then swapped back.... it still says 3 hours before i can cast again.... sigh
    Soara2 likes this.
  5. Mermut Well-Known Member

You can't clear/reduce the reuse once it's been triggered by changing AA. Swapping SHOULD prevent it from getting set wrong in the future.
    Whilhelmina, Soara2, Breanna and 2 others like this.
  6. Melkior Well-Known Member

Like Mermut said, once you have a timer, it has to count down to 0 before the changes take hold. Once the timer counts down, try summoning again. At that point it should revert to instant recast.
    Soara2 and Breanna like this.
  7. Kristabella Well-Known Member

That worked, ty all so much!!!
    Soara2 and Melkior like this.
  8. Yenk Active Member

These 5 points in the Prestige Tradeskill "Summon Crafting Stations are a waste.
    I recommend buying portable crafting stations. They are cheap in the broker.
    Soara2 and Juraiya like this.
  9. Juraiya Well-Known Member

Yes, they have a recast timer, but they no longer have a limited number of charges. Easy and cheap to make (tinker); cheap to buy. Generally speaking, the recast timer isn't going to be an issue, unless you need to craft something different IMMEDIATELY.

The prestige line is useful if you don't want to use up bag space, though. And for some characters that can be an issue.

Don't forget that you can have multiple tradeskill prestige options set and swap them out as you need to, just as you can have different fighting AA lines.
    Soara2 and Yenk like this.