How about a two month early release of Kunark?

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by Rayzor, Apr 6, 2020.

1. Rayzor Member

I mean I like EoF a lot, but being cooped up indoors I'm starting to play other games. But I don't want to miss Kunark! So I come back for a day or two, but then I'm so completely done with EoF solo/heroic content on multiple characters...If I'm going to be stuck in this house for another month I'd love to be doing it in Kunark.

At my job we're pulling out all the stops to serve our customer base during this international crisis. How about something extraordinary for the EQ2 community? Stick with the Fallen Gate item values if we must, but flip that little switch and let me loose! Who's with me!?
  2. Chrexx Active Member

Eh, not yet.
    Obano and Keldo like this.
  3. Adoninilol Well-Known Member

I can't think of anything worse than releasing Kunark in its current state. The power creep would be tremendous when we go from 2 potency per item to like 6. 6% crit per item etc. Not to mention part of it is itemized and a lot of it isn't.
    Keldo likes this.
  4. Keldo Member

If this was DoF, I could kind of see this type of request being entertained. However, EoF is one of the most beloved eras of EQ2. We're kind of finally in the sweet spot where the leveling and endgame experience are actually good. I think expediting it NOW would be a mistake.
    Breanna and Obano like this.
  5. Seth Well-Known Member

Considering the state of how everything is When its released to us on time, could you imagine two months earlier...
  6. Seriously Member

Absolutely not. Please no.
    EoF was, and still is the "biggest" most content filled expansion we've ever, and I'm sure, will ever have.
    No rushing please!
    Smashix and Keldo like this.