Look and Feel

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by ttobey, May 6, 2015.

1. Balcerak Well-Known Member

I don't know how you can come to this conclusion. I see no changes in the quality of the posts. Very look and feel oriented too.
    Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  2. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

It's subtle. Normally it would be butt cracks and not armpits.
    Geroblue, Balcerak, Cyrrena and 2 others like this.
  3. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

hey ttobey has hair not just in his arm pits , but also in his but crack and in his ears
    OH :p and so does I's .
  4. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

You better be on top of your game then. When we were closing in on 200 pages, Ttobey was awake early and kept making single word and sentence posts until he got the first post on page 200!!!!

I believe the theme song of this channel is the same as the one for the Addams Family. We may be a bit odd, but we are a family of sorts and stick together, we can pick on each other, but let some outsider come in and pick on one of us and the rest will be on them like a pack of rabid Ratongas!!!!!
  5. Balcerak Well-Known Member

I'm guessing the favorite colors for armpit hair are going to be bright pink or glow in the dark green, so better start working on those! I mean glow in the dark armpit hair! Who wouldn't want it?
    Cyrrena, Breanna and Geroblue like this.
  6. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

o never heard of the people with rainbow dyed under arm hair ?
    you also should look up the guy with the most and longest hair growing out of his ears .
    Cyrrena, Breanna and Balcerak like this.
  7. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

266 days until Christmas!
    Cyrrena, Breanna and Balcerak like this.
  8. Balcerak Well-Known Member

I'm trying to braid my ear hair into my armpit hair, but so far it tips my head over too much. Guess I'll just have to wait. Or get armpit hair extensions.
    Cyrrena, Breanna and Schmetterling like this.
  9. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

you should see that cute genie pig they got as a mount on RoM .
    and they got a pink alpaca with a party hat .
    But my favorite mounts are the ones that transport more than one toon . ( I don't expect that to be possible on EQ)
    Cyrrena and Rosyposy like this.
  10. Balcerak Well-Known Member

Sooo, if on a mount we can get butt cracks?
  11. Rifuul Anashti's Goon Squad

I hope everyone has been staying safe during quarantine!!! I've been doing a lot of thinking lately, about little things I hope to see in the future.

-An intersex-themed pride rabbit familiar with our colours (purple and yellow.) IDK how many of us are out there in the EQ2 community so I'm not sure if it'd be worth the effort, but I for one would LOVE to see one released if you guys are putting the bunny familiars on the marketplace again this year for pride month!

-More DoF-themed house items would also be nice--furniture, specifically. As I piece together fanon writing about DoF lore, I run around Maj'dul a lot and it helps inspire things. Plus, as an Egyptian-American, it kinda reminds me of home :>

-Sorry ttobey, I love you but I'm finally going to cop out and hop on the ever-growing, mount-desiring train of individuals on this thread, to say I'd like a wing mount (with base model like the Pegasus Feather Flight Wings) that is either peacock-themed (with a peacock pattern/texture) OR with a texture that looks like Amenophas Livingspirit's wings.

-Another suggestion I have is to make a Shissar illusion for NotD....and hopefully, unlike the eq1 Shissar illusion I've heard about, its armor/clothes will stay on and not magically disappear....but I don't foresee that being an issue because I trust in the wisdom and talent of animators. :D
    Cyrrena and Rosyposy like this.
  12. Bludd Well-Known Member

did ttobey just commit to an other daily countdown?
  13. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

I'm waiting for the Spring Road Trip, where is that?
  14. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

These are really all designer decisions. I would hit up Kaitheel or Chrol for these.
    Breanna and Cyrrena like this.
  15. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

The SPRING ROAD TRIP (by Airship 2020) is due to begin on Saturday, 25 April 2020. I am still waiting on folks to post their request for stops. This ROAD TRIP will be covering Europe, French Polynesia, Kirabati, Easter Island, Galapagos Island, Jamaica, St Kitts, Antigua, Dominica, St Lucia, Barbados, Trinidad, and The Canary Islands, The British Isles, and Ireland.

If you have any specific stops you wish, please make sure to post them in a thread I have posted in the Test Forum about the Itinerary. There are many Islands and such all around these areas, I have just posted the main ones. If you have specific items, equipment, food, etc that you would like provided on the Airship, please post that as well so that we can have the Cabana boys stocking it up properly.
    Breanna likes this.
  16. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Sorry, can't make it. I'm in quarantine.
    Cyrrena, Schmetterling and Breanna like this.
  17. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Its virtual. So yes you can.
  18. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

heck Cyrrena why not a trip around the world French Polynesia is the opposite direction of Europe.
    Cyrrena, Breanna and Rosyposy like this.
  19. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

Leave what's in the Pacific for the summer trip like any Polynesian Islands , South Pacific Islands , Hawaii , Japan , Australia and New Zealand .
    And lets see only the islands in the Atlantic on the way to Europe .
  20. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

RIP John Prine.
    Raff, Cyrrena, Geroblue and 2 others like this.