Shrink items

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Salavar, Jan 14, 2013.

1. Salavar Active Member

Other than the Billy Doll, are there other items that one can use to shrink their character and will any of these items stack with one another?

So Billy Doll + something else and so on?

Thanks
  2. ColbyJack Well-Known Member

There is a maximum shrink, so I've found stacking two items will put me at the smallest possible size.
    I personally use the LoN loot card Badge of Thyr combined with the Moppet illusion, though fae flight has a shrink built into it, and I know there is an LoN shrink cloak.
    There are potions, but I recommend against those simply because they are a one-time use, and baddies are able to dispel shrink effects.
  3. Salavar Active Member

Thanks Colby, I'll see if anyone I know has a lead on the LON item.
  4. Pengefinchess New Member

billy doll and -
    fungoid souvenir hat (guide quest) or cloak of mischief (bristlebane diety) has a random shrink effect on it.
  5. Salavar Active Member

Thank you Pengefinchess
  6. Bellamorte Active Member

Catch a guide on running the Kael or Be Kael'ed quest It rewards a Visage of Kael item. This is a giant illusion that shrinks you in any zone BUT kael. So it works like the LoN Badge. If you are on AB, you can try going to the AB guide thread and ask for that quest. Usually the guides are very receptive to players asking.
  7. Salavar Active Member

Cool thank you.
  8. Arnkatla New Member

Hi, what's the maximum shrink percentage or mathematical formula to check? On my actual fae I have the Cloak of Norrath, Bristlebane diety cloak, mystic moppet billy, spotted bovich, and the xegony spell. I know a couple of combinations that end up making me the size of a harvestable shiny ? but I was wondering if that was the max shrink ability?
  9. Arnkatla New Member

sorry for resurrecting an old thread but I didn't think I should make a new one asking for this info...
  10. Bhayar Well-Known Member

Mystic Muppet, cat totem,
  11. Occam Well-Known Member

What about the opposite? What growth items stack? I see some people able to make their char HUGE. I have the Cloak of the Harvester, but I know there are stacking growth items that don't surround you with the annoying particle effect of Harvester. I just don't know what they are. :p
    Rosyposy likes this.