Aurelian Coast Raid: Emergent Eclipse

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by Zylara, Mar 25, 2020.

1. Zylara Well-Known Member

Last few times the XXX mob has been funky with braziers being unable to be damaged, sucking vortex mega bad, then fine. Then today ZOMG damage was insane healing nonstop but even with what i was healing the damage inc was way over, we had 1 grp going round to start killing the brazier mobs, the rest of us in centre dpsing/healing, vortex appeared didnt even seem to suck anyone into it and even though alot of us were over 15mtrs away we died, ate thru my DP and then killed me (on my Inq), too many died so we broke it and tried again, damage seemed even higher than before and once again vortex appeared no sucky from it but people were dying that were once again no where near it.
    Last try we had 3 grps burning brazier mobs faster and just MT grp on named and yeah lets just say we called it in the end.....on a good note we finally got the Sambata Champion down for the second time after the first time which was b4 everything was getting broken/fixed/broken/fixed rofl
  2. Gninja Developer

The ability that was destroying you was part of the challenge encounter that bled over into normal mode. The effect can be right clicked and canceled. Regardless it should be fixed with this morning's update (3/31/2020)