Kander's Candor Podcast Launch!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by dreamweaver, Mar 26, 2020.

1. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

Hey all,

it looks like Mercychalice is already on this in a big way, check out their transcript for episode 1

HERE
    Cyrrena, Jinksie, SolarFaire and 2 others like this.
  2. Spindle Well-Known Member

WOW! Thank you Mercychalice! That is terrific!
  3. Thand Well-Known Member

i just hope eq 2 does not do the the eq1 model for aa's were "sorry you need 9000 aa's to raid with us
    Cyrrena and SolarFaire like this.
  4. Bhayar Well-Known Member

A big thanks to Mercychalice for doing this. Dreamweaver, I might add that if help is needed, you might want to consider posting for it. Some of us may be able to join in and contribute. Just a thought.
    Breanna and Cyrrena like this.
  5. dirgenoobforreal Well-Known Member

I would love to know what will be different about the player council this time compared to the former ones. If what people write on the other forum is to be believed (I do believe them) everything has been pretty much ignored. What kind of steps will be taken so that feedback isnt just ignored again?

[IMG]
    Cyrrena, CSP84, Pixistik and 2 others like this.
  6. Bentenn Well-Known Member

can we get a revamp on the loyalty merchant and add some things such as the preorder illusions that some of us missed out on, but we have ton of loyalty tokens because we're always playing.. maybe adding in some special recipes for items and put on the loyalty merchant.. just adding some stuff like this could make them useful again.. or upgrade the red adorns that you can buy from there.. food for thought..
    michael baker likes this.
  7. Julesholland Active Member

The loyalty system is another example of a system bolted on as a good idea and then forgotten, personally I would rather these systems where simply phased out rather than rebuilt... yes I see Overseers as another one of these bolt on's
  8. Mercychalice Well-Known Member

You're very welcome! :)
    Breanna and Rosyposy like this.