Test Server Guide Events

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Elyshka, Aug 4, 2018.

1. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

I'm SO happy we had such a great turnout for you (and that you could spare the time to come see us)!

I'll do rabble-rousing Friday afternoon so folks remember to check in over the weekend for the other lovely offerings! <3
  2. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Reminder for this weekend, gang! Try to be there if you need them!
  3. Elyshka Senior Guide

Just a heads up -- Tomorrow's events will be delayed by one hour due to unforeseen emergency provision delivery. I apologize for any inconvenience.
  4. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

Thanks for the update, it'll actually be easier that way for me to come and say hi, as it's right around super-time for me (it's why I had to bolt)
  5. elflover Well-Known Member

Thank you for the guide events today and tommorws (and the heads up that it will be a bit later which is a good time it will be after lunch for me ) YAY :)
  6. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

Careful for EU players, we changed time this night so we're once more at an 8 offset for UK, 9 for CEST. So noon PST should be 8 UTC, 9 CEST.
    Breanna and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  7. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Oh, no... /head_desk X-P

And here I thought you wiser folks in the EU didn't do that stupid Daylight Savings Time nonsense. :(

Is there anyone on the planet, outside of maybe Outer Mongolia, that doesn't do that foolishness? Can we just do away with it once and for all? What good is it for, other than increasing driving casualty statistics? :-/

Uwk
    Breanna and Rosyposy like this.
  8. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

I think nearly all countries do it, but most change the last weekend of march which is way after US time change.
    Breanna and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  9. Elyshka Senior Guide

I know that Arizona and Hawaii don't observe daylight savings time. Of course, time is an illusion, so this is all just a fig newton of our imagination. :D
  10. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Smart. :-/

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  11. Elyshka Senior Guide

Yet another heads up. Strange disturbances seem to be affecting the world right now -- words, thoughts, and actions are delayed by several seconds. If Selenaia disappears suddenly, she will return as quickly as possible.

ETA: Like she just did. *headdesk*
  12. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

It seems the server is crashing. 15-20 s for chat to show, Mum took 4 minutes to zone into Seru and like Elyshka, I just got booted to char select from Kylong

EDIT: it's not a server-wide crash, Mum is still alive in Sanctus Seru.
    PPS: she crashed too
    PPPS: hanging at "Try login server #1" and I can't reach a login server now
    PPPPS: Feed the Hamsters!
  13. Elyshka Senior Guide

Due to the server going kablooey, Selenaia will be returning tomorrow, Monday 30th March, at the same time/place to hopefully reach everyone who tried to make it out today. I'll be keeping my toes crossed that the hamsters aren't on strike then. :)
  14. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Meh, that's okay; the hamsters are probably phoning it in, too, just like everyone else! :D

I can see it now: li'l home treadmills that beam the energy needed in microwaves... ;)

Uwk
    Rosyposy and Breanna like this.
  15. Elyshka Senior Guide

Psst... Anyone out there in need of a lovely little boost to their reputation this week? I'm not sure if there's any of you fabulous Testers still missing their opportunity to meet one of my wonderful friends who have the big, big tasks that are especially sought after around this sort of time.

Let me know and I'll see who I can coax to come visit. ;)
  16. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

I'm good here, but I'll go nudge others to check and post. {halfling hugs}
  17. Cocosu New Member

Just returned to test after a few years could def use any of them greatly TY!
  18. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

All my Test toons have picked up the big status quests... very much appreciated!
  19. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

hmmm I's would hav's to look at my little ( about 30 of them ) family
  20. Moonglow New Member

i have toons that need newsies and the thalumbra and would be so appreciated and thanks so very much
    Elyshka and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.