Test Server Guide Events

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Elyshka, Aug 4, 2018.

1. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

argh there goes raid again o well the things I do for some good cheese.
    Breanna and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  2. Elyshka Senior Guide

If this is your raid time, I could nudge it a little earlier? Maybe an hour? Would that work?
  3. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

no , but it's ok I raid with an European guild , they begin at 2 pm eastern time.
    well I guess if you could come something like 75 minutes early and the quest does not take to long ,
    but don't bother because of me .
  4. Elyshka Senior Guide

Hey gang,

It's been a rough night in Elyland so, as much as I hate to do this, I believe it will be best to postpone this event to Sunday at the same time.

Unfortunately, I was sneak attacked by the fibro monster, so I haven't slept all night and will likely finally be sleeping after the evil day star awakens and broils the lands, providing me with just enough warmth to get a moment's respite. I'm awfully sorry about the late notice, but I'm hoping to make it up to you all by providing additional supr sekrit ratty-based entertainment in addition to the quest tomorrow, as well.

I'll see you tomorrow! And don't forget about little bard who is so looking forward to meeting you all!
  5. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

owe poor lady :eek: , I hope you feel all better soon .
    Don't worry about us we got enough other things to do wile you get all betters. ( runs around in circles wile she ties down one foot to a pole ) this is really entertaining .
  6. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

I hope you're sleeping right this moment. Rest, recharge. I know more than I care to about the fibro sleep thing and the evil daystar.
  7. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

o no not my poor Niami too argh I hope for both of you nice ladies that that monster stays way far away from you at least most of the time ( shoo , shoo , don't come to me either )
    And please don'ts drag yourselfs on if you still don't feel better tomorrow Elyshka .
  8. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

Thank you Elyshka that was fun .
    The piece of cloth was a little more of a challenge so I went ahead and did my tradskill quests on some of my crafter toons when I realized I was slaking on those .
    Thanks for those lovely gifts
    I hope you are feeling better :).
  9. Elyshka Senior Guide

I'm certain that Poetia will be delighted to hear that she was able to help you as much as you helped her!
  10. Elyshka Senior Guide

Timings might be loosey goosey (because naps happen), but a nosy fatling might be stopping by to come snoop about and bring snacks and such over the next couple of days while things are weird on Live. I hope I get to see you! <3
  11. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

So it's true, then; our world here will not be affected? :)

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  12. Elyshka Senior Guide

I know as much as you do right now, Uwk, but I still plan on popping on whenever I can over the course of the next few days (barring any unforeseen downtimes, naturally). :)
  13. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

'Cause I didn't see Public Test mentioned on the 24 hour thingees, it's why I was wondering. :)

Hopefully, it either means that a) we're perfect just as we are! The Great Migration will pass us by! :D or b) our turn will come... /cue_ominous_music

Uwk
    Elyshka, Rosyposy and Breanna like this.
  14. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Naps are fabulous things, and we're always happy to see you!
    Wulfgyr, Elyshka, Breanna and 2 others like this.
  15. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Yes indeed, and always! :D

Uwk
    Wulfgyr, Elyshka and Breanna like this.
  16. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Word is that tomorrow (Thursday), at 6 pm Pacific at the Kylong Wizard Spires, we might have a bookish sort looking for help with lunar exploration. (Guides' Guide to Luclin being offered, just in time for double xp!)
  17. Elyshka Senior Guide

Hair Ye! Hair Ye!

There's madness afoot (pun thoroughly intended). Keep your nose firmly in your neighbor's business around the following times and you just might find yourself with a heap of trouble (of the very best kind)!
    • Thursday, March 26th around 6 pm PDT (9 pm EDT / 1 am [27 Mar] UTC / Noon [27 Mar] AEDT) - When the moon hits your eye like a big jummy pie, that's... a waste of perfectly good pie. (Stop throwing your food!) If you're an exploring sort who isn't bothered by petty things like heights and big scary monsters with sharp bitey teeth, make your way to Kylong Plains to meet a lady about a map.
    • Saturday, March 28th around 11 am PDT (2 pm EDT / 6 pm UTC / 5 am [29 Mar] AEDT) - With all of the troubling reports in the world lately, I think we could use a little good news, don't you think? Rargnir is hoping you can help him make some things right in Obol Plains.
    • Saturday, March 28th around Noon:30 pm PDT (3:30 pm EDT / 7:30 pm UTC / 6:30 am [29 Mar] AEDT) - Spelunkers, it's go time! Strap on your mining helmets and head to Kelethin, then get ready to see what's truly lurking in the dark. Kessalie's got your guide to the depths of subtunaria waiting for you!
    • Sunday, March 29th around 11 am PDT (2 pm EDT / 6 pm UTC / 5 am [30 Mar] AEDT) - What do an Erudite, an Ulteran Spire, and a hot backside (it's not what you think...) have in common? You'll have to be in Antonica to find out! Here's a hint: It's elemental-ry, my dear Watson.
    • Sunday, March 29th around Noon:30 pm PDT (3:30 pm EDT / 7:30 pm UTC / 6:30 am [30 Mar] AEDT) - That lunatic lady is back again in Kylong Plains looking to meet with any explorers she might have missed on Thursday evening.
    Now, bear in mind the following:
    1. These quests are not repeatable.
    2. All times are ever-so-slightly squirrelly, since one never knows when you need a good stretch break, but I'll try my very best.
    3. You look really nice today. I just wanted to let you know.
    4. I like even numbers, so we'll end with this one.
    Hope to see you there! :)
  18. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

That was quite a turnout! glad I stayed! You're the very best!

I saw a lot of edible sentient beings and made a list, and I now know that cheese could be hidden deep in the Vaults of Ssraeshza! And I know how to trap a halfling too (but not you, I promise!)

Thanks a lot to the sweet and scholarly Selenaia!
  19. Kasa Well-Known Member

Thank you so much for spending all that time! :)
  20. Elyshka Senior Guide

Selenaia proudly showed me the scroll on which she kept track of who received maps. Over fifty edible sentient beings were present! It was fantastic!

Thank you all for turning out in epic numbers to help her!