Fixed Internally Zoning / loging crash's

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Lunablanco, Feb 17, 2020.

1. Lunablanco Active Member

Awesome now I can not even login...-sighs
    Breanna likes this.
  2. Majandra Member

unable to log in to maj'dul
    Breanna likes this.
  3. Ganador Active Member

17min stuck zoning, then crashed out and then cant get back in because no characters on MD
    Lysia likes this.
  4. Zylara Well-Known Member

HoF lagging badly yet again today, swapping toons booting to char select etc
    Quillyne and Lysia like this.
  5. Lysia Active Member

This hasn't been happening to me at all -- guess I have been very lucky --
    tonight though; sheesh I give up, hopefully I can log on tomorrow -- I am done for the night;
    thank goodness I have a virtual horse to train tomorrow ...
    And glad it isn't my computer failing on me ( can't afford a new one yet)
  6. WhatUp New Member

Yikes, I rarely ever have a problem... but this must be server wide. Also on Maj Dul and haven't been able to log in for over an hour. Maybe the fun Guide Quest we had earlier broke something!! LOL So....
  7. WhatUp New Member

Huzzah!!! I just tried again and got in! All toons in list, crossing fingers!!!
  8. Notagain New Member

Bad Saturday all day and extremely bad Sunday night. Not worth playing right now. I guess it is all about spending. Glad I didn't spend money on the super deluxe frills and thrills xpac. Retired and dealing with family health issues so spending lots of time trying to kill the boredom and cabin fever. They should try to set the greed aside just a bit and spend more effort correcting this (and other) issues that are destroying the game. Pretty sure I will not be spending any additional money to try to catch up in game until things are running smoother. Unfortunately, due to previously mentioned issues, I have to spend my time and money somewhere and, being old and crotchety, it is easier to stay with the known than to spend time and effort looking for something new.
  9. Owlbehr New Member

Having the exact same problem tonight.

Game launches (Steam version does not, I tried installing that version instead; since friend wasn't having issues with that one.)

Opens to character select screen, but each character (ALL are listed) has the servers "Maj'dul" and for about 5 seconds it says it's down, then it goes up again. And repeats this a few times if I sit there watching.

When trying to play a character, it says "can't find character." Then forces me out of the game, telling me to open the launcher or something and (patch it?) try again later.

I was playing fine since Wednesday. Friends having the same issue. :(

We're all on Maj'dul server.
  10. Bunji Developer

While these types of issues can be caused by various things, in the past several updates we have integrated many fixes specific to performance. Many of these changes are specific to removing tons of unneeded database calls which can lead to servers becoming unresponsive in certain cases. Literally tens of thousands of less calls are now made (over several minute intervals) than there were previously. We continue to monitor and look for bottlenecks / issues, but hopefully the past month or so has been much smoother for zoning related issues.

The database updates in progress now should also give us a slight performance boost.
    Rosyposy and Breanna like this.
  11. Elgo Member

Maintenance is over now and the crasches become worse. Today I crashed about 20 times to character selct. In the prime time i crash after 2 times zoning. Before it happend in the middle after 4 zones.

I tried to play on two different pcs. 32 GB and 16 GB RAM should be enough. Not much fun at this time to play this game.
  12. Geroblue Well-Known Member

I noticed on Thursday, March 27, I could participate somewhat in combats. My merc and toon sharing.

But on Friday, March 27, slide show going around Nektolos Forest gathering. Even when not in combat nor during gathering.

This was in the afternoon on both days. On Thursday I noticed all of my Inns and houses were on '2', i.e. Tinker's Isle Qeynos 2. Whatever the reason, things worked better and faster on Thursday.
  13. Suzze/Barshen/Baratroub Active Member

Ok, Two things.... First, In Sanctus Seru.... When Running from the Bartender along the Upper Level. Between the Door leading to the Bartender ( -6, 179, 209) and the Pond (--117, 179, 173) the Game Locks up and Crashes to Desktop. Second, And this is an Ongoing problem that a Cure has not been found for yet, Tier 3 Restored Guild Hall, In the Main Hall Entrance, Game has a bad Tendency to cash a Fatal Error Crashing the Game to Desktop. Hopefully, I didn't miss this issues, But is there any hope for a Solution other than telling me it's my Machine and it's Happening to more than just me?
  14. Tinkrbelle Active Member

Experiencing this with our t3 HK GHall on Rivervale server since yesterday as well. Happening to multiple guild members, not a machine issue. Only thing different since this started is I placed several Bristlbane items.
  15. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Experienced crash out to character select during Yun Zi's 2017 Summer quest. Not every week, but 2 to 3 times total when going to different zones. Once out to desk top. I was able to log back in after crashing out to desktop.
  16. Tkia Well-Known Member

Seems particularly bad on Thurgadin today. Every other character switch I try gives an 'unable to connect to login server' error and dumps me to desktop.
  17. Geroblue Well-Known Member

It could partially be due to the large numbers of people using the Internet due to staying at home.
  18. Tkia Well-Known Member

Switched to Halls of Fate and was fine running quests on 7 different toons with no issues for all this time but on trying to switch to the 8th I'm getting 'account in use' error followed by 'invalid login' after entering the perfectly valid login details that I've been playing on all day. Definitely getting worse again..

And even if Gero is right and it's high volume demand on the login servers they really should be able to cope with Sunday peak by now.
  19. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

Test server crashed 2h ago and is now locked, don't know if it's related to connectivity issues on live.
    Rosyposy likes this.
  20. kiisu New Member

Zoning problems here too. I was stuck in Feerott and sent in a ticket, ended up uninstalling/reinstalling which fixed my toon from being stuck in Feerott but now I'm crashing when zoning in to Guild Hall. -_-