Fixed Internally Overseer Heritage quest not showing

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Gerak, Mar 24, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gerak Well-Known Member

On 1 of my accounts I had a 120 go to EFP and purchase the quest on the Island. It did not show up on my list.
    On my other account, I had a 120 go to QH and purchase the quest. It did not show up on that one either. Some in chat can't see theirs either. ! person even said they have it on 1 account but not on another of theirs.
    Cyrrena and Thornfinger like this.
  2. Thornfinger Member

My Overseer window is completely blank. No Agents, no missions.
  3. Merriel Well-Known Member

Overseer heritage quest?
  4. Gerak Well-Known Member

Close this out. It appears to be a product of the DB maintenance. Quest was purchasable and showing after DB came back online.
    dreamweaver likes this.
  5. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Something new with yesterday's maintenance, I myself have not found it yet.
    Breanna likes this.
  6. Gerak Well-Known Member

The following is a cut and paste from EQ2Traders.com. Thank you mum

A new weekly Heritage Overseer quest has been added (currently only on Test). This overseer quest needs to be picked up by a level 120 character but can then be started by any one single character on your account. It is a single-use overseer quest that lasts 1 week in duration. It uses no traits, no mercs, no familiars, so you can set it on one of your alts with no-trait agents and forget about it for a week. It will reward you with 2 singing steel heritage crates. Since it is single-use, it does not count towards your 10 overseer quest limit per day. It is "bought" for 0 copper at the heritage merchant that sells things for the singing steel currency. In Freeport, that means the little island off the EFP docks. In Qeynos, it is an underwater entrance in the QHarbor canals.
    Cyrrena, Merriel and Breanna like this.
  7. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

I am going to lock this since it looks like it was mostly a DB issue that has been solved. Thanks for the report!
    Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.