Test Update Notes: Friday March 20, 2020

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Bunji, Mar 20, 2020.

1. Bunji Developer

ZONES AND POPULATION
    Butcherblock Mountains
    • Olaf Grogson can once again sell the Irontoe Brigadier Ceremonial armor to those with enough faction.

The Blinding's Prismatic Depths [Public Quest]
    • It is now much easier to target the black holes to teleport within the depths.

Blood of Luclin Raids
    • Normal mode raids will now unlock for all level 120 players once Vyzh'dra the Unleashed has been defeated by any raid force on the server. The requirement for at least 1 player to have completed the "Shattered Dawn" signature quest series is still required and the "Ley of the Land" quest series is still required to unlock challenge mode zones.

Blinding: Twisted Vista [Challenge Raid]
    • The rockhopper hatchlings that spawn during the Enraged Rockhopper Pouncer encounter should no longer display two buff packages when examined.

Aurelian Coast: The Emergent Eclipse [Raid]
    • Corrected an issue which was causing the Stonegrabber Colossus to remove his prismatic shields from the area after 5+ minutes into the encounter.

Wracklands: The Crimson Barrens [Raid]
    • Roris Lacea should no longer give the error message "[BUG:AdHocValue]requires custom failure string"
    • Scrawl should no longer disappear during his "glassing" frontal phase

• The Avatar of Flame, Avatar of Mischief and Avatar of Growth have had their damage rebalanced. Outgoing auto attack has been reduced while other abilities have been increased.
    • Spawned reinforcements in the Avatar encounters have had their health increased.
    • The Avatar of Growth will now use her "Eye of the Lurker" ability when encountered.

OVERSEER
    • Heritage Merchant Arabella now sells a quest starter for the Overseer quest Heritage Hunt [Weekly].

TRADESKILLS
    • Harvestables will once again state a 10 level range based on the harvest items level.

MERCENARIES
    • Corrected an bug that prevented Sarvgull the Insane from contributing to the Mercenary Battalion buff.
    • Corrected an issue that returned reef clusters, silvered flecks, Golden Flecks, or Azure Sapphires when selecting Plane of Magic from the pack pony. It should now return golden embers, etherium clusters, darkstone, or rubicite ore.

ABILITIES
    Templar
    • Unswerving Hammer will no longer persist through zoning.

ITEMS
    • Empyral Physical Infuser is now named Empyral Deity Infuser
    • a netherbian eye - Collectible item is now spelled correctly.
    • Mercenary Token Item for Melban Pindleclasp is now spelled correctly.

LIVE EVENTS
    • Thicket Fir Stool - Item has been renamed to Thicket Fir Barstool.
    • Hanging Bixie Mini-Hive - Initial size of item has been reduced.
    • Amazing fabrics and thicket breeze oval rug recipes now require the loom workstation.
    • Lopsided Potted Vibrant Rubber Plant - Item has been renamed to Vibrant Rubber Plant in Halasian Knot Pot and initial size of item has been reduced.
    • Large Potted Vibrant Rubber Plant - Item has been renamed to Vibrant Rubber Plant in Moradhim Arrow Pot and initial size of item has been reduced.

QUESTS
    • Ley of the Land: Remembrance of the Lost Haven - Quest title typo has been corrected.
  2. Adene Member

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! That's even better than double XP!
    (The rest of the list is really good too!)
  3. Breanna Well-Known Member

Fo Sur!!!!! Thank you so so so very much.
  4. Kasa Well-Known Member

(OVERSEER: Heritage Merchant Arabella now sells a quest starter for the Overseer quest Heritage Hunt [Weekly].)
    New Heritage Hunt [Weekly] I don't see what the requirements for the agents are or have the ability to add Mercs or Familiars. Is that working as intended?
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  5. Kasa Well-Known Member

6. Kasa Well-Known Member

On my post above about the new Overseer quest Heritage Hunt, it is working as intended
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  7. Laita Well-Known Member

can we please... for the love of god... get this recipe added to the status or fabrication merchant?!?! It’s unbelievable how rare this is... I bet only like 5-10 people have it on any given server, and are charging ungodly prices for the crafts.. what the hell... or add it to the researcher rewards crate.... c’mon already.

Over three months into an xpac that relies HEAVILY on gear infusing, having run thousands of zones, spent probably close to 20k twilight marks on the crate, constantly running the PQs... it’s just ridiculous how rare this is, smh

i mean it’s just the regular physical infuser layer, it’s not going to cut into market place sales, and what’s the point of being able to craft deity infusers with all the thousands of essence of chaos/planar fragments we have, when the recipe is basically non-existent?

/end rant, but please consider adding this to the merchants or the crafting rewards crate!
  8. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Hoo-dee-freakin'-hoo! I was hoping we'd get it first, but I hadn't been crafting since the update here. Just popped in tonight to try to get on Test vs. any other server, only to find it just as sluggish to get in as any other. :-/

Nearly six minutes, from hitting "PLAY" (btw; new appearance of LaunchPad? "You've redecorated. I don't like it.") to Character Select screen (getting into Thurgadin was almost as long, and neither of those servers was affected yet/ever by The Great Database Migration)? Jiminy... :-/

Next time, don't take our harvest info away, and we won't have to go through this again. ;->

Uwk
    Rosyposy and Breanna like this.
  9. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Heh, don't tell me... "The server did not respond in time. Please try again." So you followed their advice and got at least a double-post? :-/

Uwk
    been there, done that, more than once :-/
    Kasa and Breanna like this.
  10. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

What she said. I have truckloads of components to craft those infusers and no infuser recipe. RNG is too low and it's highly annoying (yes, I could ask Randiom or Mum who finally dropped it but I would like to be able to craft stuff myself. Still missing lots of expert recipes on the whole Test server doesn't help either)
  11. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

They need to equip the Bookworm with bigger pockets! :-/

Uwk
    Breanna and Rosyposy like this.