The Chronoportal Phenomenon is Back for 21 Years of EQ!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by dreamweaver, Mar 16, 2020.

1. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

[UPDATE] Because of the necessary downtime we will be extending the Chronoportal event until Sunday March 29, 2020 at 11:59 PM PDT [UPDATE]

[IMG]

For years we have been witness to mysterious portals across the Shattered Lands, which have allowed us to travel back in time to the Age of Turmoil. Norrathian's studies into these portals have furthered the knowledge of chronomancy, and led to many breakthroughs. The appearance of these portals is now recognized as being a part of the annual phase in which the barrier to the stream of the past is the thinnest. It is that time once again, and your help is needed!

[IMG]

Seek out the chronomancers in Myrist, the Coliseum of Valor, Antonica, The Commonlands, Enchanted Lands, Thundering Steppes, Steamfont Mountains, Lavastorm, Sinking Sands, Feerrott, or Moors of Ykesha. During this phase, they will be holding the portals to the Chronostream open. Step into the time between times, from where you’ll be able to venture to the Age of Turmoil and help investigate this wondrous magic. Your accomplishments will surely be rewarded.

The Chronoportals are all set to appear in Norrath at 12:01 AM PDT on March 17 (that's tomorrow!), but act quickly! They will only remain open through Thursday, March 26, 2020 at 12:01 AM PDT.

[IMG]

New Items for 2020:
    • Erben Delki, the Chronoportal merchant in The Chronoweave, is now selling the following new items:
        • A Giant Threat
        • Den in the Hills
        • Fort of Strength
        • Unrest in Dagnor’s Cauldron
        • A Wealth of Knowledge
        • A Reverent Knight
        • A Blessing Bestowed
        • Fire Giant Plushie
        • Sand Giant Plushie
        • Lava Duct Crawler Plushie
        • Runed Singing Steel Cloak
    Will you step through the Chronoportals before they disappear for another year on March 26th?

And don't forget, Brewday ends on March 18, 2020 at 11:59 PM PDT, you have a few days left!
    Cassta, Cyrrena, Siren and 5 others like this.
  2. Kuulei Well-Known Member

Get ahead of yourself there dreamweaver? They start tomorrow (12:01am pacific)
  3. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

Pffffft Yup.
    Cassta, Cyrrena, parissa and 3 others like this.
  4. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

Guess who thought today was the 17th... I'll give you a hint. It's the one that posted this.
    Cassta, Ratala, Cyrrena and 9 others like this.
  5. Peredhel Active Member

LOL! Now, children... :) Thanks, Dreamweaver!
    Cassta, Cyrrena, parissa and 2 others like this.
  6. Bhayar Well-Known Member

LOL...I don't want to have to lock this thread before it spirals out of control. Oh wait....haha.
    Cyrrena, Kittybock and Breanna like this.
  7. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

It's a time loop!
    Cassta, Cyrrena, Siren and 4 others like this.
  8. Wulfgyr I've got friends in EQ2Wire places

No..... It's a Time WARP!!

Cassta, Cyrrena, parissa and 4 others like this.
  9. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

[UPDATE] Because of the necessary downtime we will be extending the Chronoportal event until Sunday March 29, 2020 at 11:59 PM PDT [UPDATE]
    Cassta, Breanna, Rosyposy and 2 others like this.
  10. Cassta Well-Known Member

Thank you! I fall a little bit more in love with you every day Dreamweaver. :) I can't wait until you guys come up with some "special events/sales" (as mentioned in initial ad) for those who purchased lifetime memberships. ;) No pressure, no rush; I just thought since ya'll were in a giving mood I'd throw it out there. :D
    Breanna likes this.