Update from the Team and Bonus Week!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by dreamweaver, Mar 20, 2020.

1. Myrkul New Member

@Dreamweaver - is there a way we could please get this extended to next Friday at noon, rather than Thursday?

For those of us that raid, we went full throttle to get weeklies done for all of our people due to the shutdown on Tuesday. So 22 of us are missing out on double loot, and the 6-7 or so we swap in to get their son Sunday will get it.

Is there a way we can extend this out a week so we got a shot at that double raid goodness? Please? :)
  2. SynergyBlaize Member

Thanks for all you are doing in these tumultuous times.
    Stay Safe & Well.

Can you please confirm that Guild Status also be doubled this week?
  3. Udonn Active Member

Not all loot doubled, that's for sure. Other than mission rewards, I'm not seeing double loot. Overland, 1 item. Bizarre Bazaar 1 item per chest. Where is the double loot from chests?
  4. dorotea Well-Known Member

People will always want more but I am sure we all appreciate this impromptu bonus.

For those saying that certain things do not give double loot note that the announcement was:

"all Blood of Luclin mission rewards will be double loot."

Look in your quest logs and you will see certain things listed under "missions". Most BoL content is *not* listed there and so should not get the bonus.
  5. Whitewolf6969 Member

Can I just say even after my own 11 years with ya off and on ....Y'all's stick Rock!!! Game on :)

**On a more serious note**
    I was away for many years due to the seriously bad 5 autoimmune conditions I have. For those who pray...They found 2 blood clots in my right lung and I might have a new one in my left leg. My other half and I are creeping up on 16 years this June. I am also going blind and deaf after retriggering an old Closed Head Traumatic Brain Injury from a dump truck wreck in 1998. Do not worry, though we have a Health professional on our Team at home;)
    Let me introduce you to Dr. Pepper:

[IMG]20160407_144129 by Karen Roth, on Flickr

While we may have to stay Physically isolated, we do not have to emotionally so let's Game on !!!
  6. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

I don't think it is, since Dr Arcana is technically not a mission right? I will double check though.
  7. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

The announcement says all missions.
  8. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

Double XP and Double loot from Missions. That's it this time around.
  9. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

At this point in time this is the schedule, if that changes I will make sure to let you all know.
  10. Stargazer New Member

Is double xp and double loot only for members or for f2p players as well?
  11. Peredhel Active Member

Thank you for the update and the bonus. I hope you are all staying well.

Will the database migrations still occur as scheduled or is that too soon to know?

Again, thank you and stay well.
  12. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

Right now they are still on track.
  13. kadonkadonk New Member

well ty for the update and ty for the double loot and exp.
  14. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

thanks for the double xp on Kaladim
  15. Gwynmara New Member

Thanks for all you guys do! In these really stressful times we appreciate the devs and guides who take care of us.
  16. Semperfifofum Well-Known Member

Thank you and please don't take chances on our account. I know it's an addictive game and all, but I'll suffer reading a book if it means all the team gets through this safely.

Not to be admonishing, but I have this terrible fear that I"ll hear of layoffs. I think that would upset me as a customer more than the game going dark for a few days. Way way more. Let's all stick together until summer, when in theory the viruses get less active.

This too shall pass.
  17. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

a lot of them are working from home just as people all over do
    My husband is home , and he does phone conferences and logging together and for the rest of the time he just logs in at his works network .
    I am sure that's how it works for the employees of DB / DP
  18. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

Layoffs are occuring in industries that are negatively impacted by the ongoing issues. IE Airlines etc because nobody travelling.

An online games company will likely only gain increased customers during these times, and make more money.
  19. SolarFaire Active Member

As a nurse, I am so grateful for having Norath and Luclin to escape what is going on around me. Thank you so much for keeping us informed, and love having bonuses as well. Y'all stay safe and healthy.
    p.s. shame I can't work from home too. ;)
  20. Alyndrys Well-Known Member

I love Dr Pepper ! I don't know if everybody on the medical respiratory floor where I work would love him but I would welcome him every day :)