Update from the Team and Bonus Week!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by dreamweaver, Mar 20, 2020.

1. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

Hi All,

Thank you for the messages and kind words. We wanted to update you on our status as the team adjusts and resumes development while working from home. If there are any delays or changes to scheduled events or plans during this time frame, we’ll inform you as early as possible.

As a small token of our appreciation for your continued support during these unprecedented times, beginning today at 12 PM PDT until 12 PM PDT on March 26, 2020, all Blood of Luclin mission rewards will be double loot. All servers will also get Double XP in the same time frame.

We appreciate all of you and hope you and your families are doing well and staying safe during this time. We look forward to continuing to game with you.

Dreamweaver, on behalf of the EverQuest II Team

[Update 3/25]

Starting tomorrow at 12 PM (noon) PDT until Thursday, April 2 at 12 PM PDT, we will be running another set of bonuses.

Double Status
    Double Familiar Experience (Reminder does not include Familiar XP pots)

and

Double Hunters Coins on Kaladim!

Thank you again everyone, we hope that you are continuing to stay safe and healthy.
    Pixistik, Wulfgyr, draidean and 23 others like this.
  2. Salad New Member

Will this include double SP as well? <He asks hopefully>
  3. Adene Member

Awesome! Thanks a bunch! <3
  4. Venser Active Member

Hello, I hope you're having a great day so far, tgif. We (TLE Kaladim) appreciate the double xp, thank you. I saw that BoL is recieving double currency on top if the double xp, we would appreciate it if the team could consider double currency for Kaladim as well. Thank you for your time, have a great weekend.
  5. dorotea Well-Known Member

Much appreciated though one could question the fairness of only doubling high-end mission rewards. The game doesn't start at 110 and this is most especially true on the level-locked server. Nevertheless it is probably a lot faster and easier for you to do it in this limited way and the perfect is the enemy of the good so it is appreciated.
  6. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

Hi Venser,

At the moment these are the only bonuses, but we are discussing and if that changes I will let you all know.
  7. Kaarkula Active Member

will double loot apply to the raid weekly quest?
  8. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

I've asked someone to make sure I can clarify.
  9. dorotea Well-Known Member

Since you are so quickly responding to follow-ups here. As usual.

Will the double xp stack with the veteran xp potions (50, 75 or 100%)?

Thanks.
  10. Alyndrys Well-Known Member

Thank you, thank you ! You all stay safe too ! :)
  11. Bhayar Well-Known Member

Everyone stay safe and calm. We WILL weather this.
  12. dorotea Well-Known Member

That which doesn't kill us ...leaves us alive. Yes we will.
  13. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

Raid Weekly is included in double loot.
  14. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

My understanding is yes.
    Cassta, Siren, Soara2 and 7 others like this.
  15. MightyMeaghan Well-Known Member

He's the most on-the-ball community relations guy we've had since the classic days.
  16. Naneel Member

Thank you so much!
  17. dorotea Well-Known Member

Thank you again for quick reply. Stacking also means that store-bought potions will be useful this week - good for you and good for us.
  18. Bludd Well-Known Member

@dreamweaver: is it supposed to be double award from Dr. Arcana after a BoL instanced PQ too? because we didnt get it, only from the inside crate
  19. SynnikuL Active Member

Yep, just happened to me as well. Double reward in the cave. But not when I turned in to the doc.
  20. redwoodtreesprite Well-Known Member

How about the anniversary PQs that award BoL currency?