Server Restart Notification - March 19, 2020

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by dreamweaver, Mar 18, 2020.

1. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

All EverQuest II Servers will be brought offline on Thursday, March 19, 2020 at 7:00 AM PDT (14:00 UTC). Estimated downtime is expected to last up to 1 hour.

Update notes for this downtime can be found in the Game Update Notes forum once they are available.
    Xianthia and Cyrrena like this.
  2. Cripster New Member

3. Miroh Well-Known Member

At least it won't be for long!
    Cyrrena likes this.
  4. Claws Member

Did someone forget to put the in game notice up, I think so!
    But it will be nice to see the Overseer's crates fixed
    Cyrrena and Kelddana like this.
  5. Mythicall New Member

Its the time :)

<Last Legacy>
    Cyrrena likes this.
  6. Marae Well-Known Member

Thought you ought to know, I don't believe there were any in-game notifications that the server was going down. I had read the announcement so I logged out just before hour anyway. I thought maybe I'd misremembered the date or time, so I just tried logging in to check. It sure as heck is down at the moment, so I guess I remembered it right.

lol and while I was checking the game and writing this post, someone else made the same observation. It will be nice to have things fixed, that's for sure!
    Cyrrena and Claws like this.
  7. Kelddana New Member

I wondered this too!
    Cyrrena and Claws like this.
  8. Zeddicious Well-Known Member

in my brain.. I picture like... an old 80's soviet submarine red alert noise type alarm when they reboot servers..
    Cyrrena, Beee and Cravaro like this.
  9. Cravaro Active Member

Zedd I listened to the dive alarm for over a full minute then realized there was nothing more. It was a zen moment for me and the sound was relaxing.... but I also enjoy Coors beer so there is that.
    Cyrrena and Zeddicious like this.
  10. Claws Member

Well, seeing this patch was to fix the Overseer crates from giving out the wrong rewards I do not think it worked. So far today I opened 3 crates and each one the reward was different then what was to be in the crate. I now have to see how it goes seeing the rest of my missions are 5 and 10 hours. Nore fails I bet
  11. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

That's good to know thank you.

New

So you got rewards but not what was listed as rewards?
    Marae and Cyrrena like this.
  12. Claws Member

Yes, I am getting rewards, but not what is shown after doing the Examine, I am still getting things like collectables and resources from Legandary crates when it shows earings or wrist, some crates will show 8 or 10 different things but you are not rewarded any of them
    Cyrrena likes this.
  13. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

I'm fairly certain those 8-10 things are only a partial list which means you just aren't able to see the full list of possible rewards. But I will double check.
    Marae, Cyrrena, Udonn and 2 others like this.
  14. Claws Member

So, are you saying there is hidden rewards. To me if a chest says there is two rewards inside then there are two rewards, not a hidden list of hundreds. Of the 4 missions I had finished today and the six chest I was rewarded, not one was right. And one of the rewards was a simple yellow shinny not even one from a solo zone. Then if there is such a thing as a hidden reward I should be offical posted here in the forum
    Udonn likes this.
  15. Rynnn Member

Can't seem to log in. Is the game still down???
  16. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

No it should not be, I haven't seen anyone else reporting that issue at this time.
    Marae, Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  17. Zeddicious Well-Known Member

[IMG]

This quest rewarded 2 shinies. That's it.
    Examining the reward boxes displayed what you see there..

And please don't convert all reward boxes to read "you might think there's something..... inside". That's like the 3rd worst thing I've seen in Norrath.
    Marae, Cravaro, SynergyBlaize and 3 others like this.