Database Migration Downtime Notification

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by dreamweaver, Mar 17, 2020.

1. Prox Well-Known Member

Hangs head and apologizes for needed to be moderated .....looks around for his anytime of day Vodka
  2. Breanna Well-Known Member

O MY!!! LOL
  3. Prox Well-Known Member

[IMG]MMMMmmmmm...there you are
  4. Bhayar Well-Known Member

Ever try a Belgium lambic made with raspberries? Called "framboise" and it's a treat.
  5. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

I have definitely never not mixed it with fruit smoothies.
  6. Leibnitz Member

Thanks for all the posts Dreamweaver, could you comment on the improvements that you anticipate? Or the apparent lack of testing?
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  7. Marae Well-Known Member

Thank you everyone for brightening up my afternoon with a "beery" good laugh! I am wiping tears from laughing so hard at comments on the previous page and this one. Dreamweaver, you are awesome! So are the rest of you! I liked a whoooooole bunch of posts! :D
  8. Siren Well-Known Member

Wow! I hadn't realized Drunder was even still up. :p

Thanks for splitting up the downtime, so we can just shift servers to alt servers and carry on. :cool: Oh, and thanks for trying to improve server performance, yay!
  9. Carribea Active Member

thanks for the info Dreamweaver :) hopefully this will do all you guys are trying to achieve for us
    but yes could we please please please have a double april 1st event (24 hours is never long anough anyways lol) since some servers miss part of the first bristlebane day festival :p
    i will be binge watching netflix on the 26th i guess lol
  10. Siren Well-Known Member

No, Disney + ...Baby Yoda!... *squeals*
  11. Baphmistra Active Member

12. Baphmistra Active Member

As to April Fools day, well I haven't decided if I've had too much leftover beer from Brewfest.
    :D
    Cyrrena and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  13. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

yea watch out with what you say here or , oops somebody might end up on Drunder by ( accident ) .
    You never know where that data will migrate to :eek::oops:
    Cyrrena, Siren, Breanna and 1 other person like this.
  14. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Oh, nommmmmm! :D I've had Belgian once; it was, I think, an ale...? It was in a quite nice bottle that we've since kept; Game of Thrones themed. What I love about Belgian brews is: NO HOPS!! Hate hops; hops are nasty, and apparently unnecessary, if the Belgians don't feel the need. ;->

I'd also love to try the brews made from the original recipes: the Middle Eastern varieties that they came up with like in Babylon, back when they had to use all sorts of other types of spices (since hops are like more of a northern thing). Apparently, waaay back when, if your bread mix was too soggy, it became beer; if your beer mix was too thick, you bake it, bam, you got bread... ;->

Uwk
    who kind of wish they didn't filter beer/ale/etc. in the modern day; before, what, the late 1800s-early 1900s? brews were actually considered pretty nutritious...the Student Prince guy managed to go through all 40 days of Lent just drinking unfiltered beer and managed to live, according to the story ;->
    Cyrrena, Baphmistra and Breanna like this.
  15. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

LOL! Hence, probably a lot of deletions before anyone else spotted it. ;->

Uwk
    who trusts Dreamweaver on this... :)
    (but are you lot working from home now?)
    Cyrrena, Baphmistra and Breanna like this.
  16. Enimo New Member

Sounds like some people need to put the ever-crack pipe down for awhile. WOW! its 1 day.
  17. Baphmistra Active Member

[quote="....try the brews made from the original recipes...;->[/quote]

Sure Absinthe would be great from original recipe , which included Arsenic, now known to cause a wide array of ailments, including death. One other side note that still is unnerving to think about. Irish have farmed potatoes as a staple of our diet for many thousands of years. Yet despite all the practice of making great dishes with that root, it took the Russians to turn it into Vodka. :D
  18. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Absinthe isn't allowed to be imported into the US due to the wormwood content. I did see years ago a documentary on alcohol through the ages, and according to one guy who tries to make it in the US without the wormwood, he claims thats not the problem.

No idea myself.
  19. Siren Well-Known Member

Hahahaha! :p
  20. Binlin New Member

Dreamweaver, Will this migration effect any raid timers?