Bristlebane Day feedback and bugs 2020

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Kaitheel, Mar 12, 2020.

1. Kaitheel Developer

A few changes headed your way, (with the usual caveat):
    • Thicket Fir Stool - Item has been renamed to Thicket Fir Barstool.
    • Hanging Bixie Mini-Hive - Initial size of item has been reduced.
    • Amazing fabrics and thicket breeze oval rug recipes now require the loom workstation.
    • Lopsided Potted Vibrant Rubber Plant - Item has been renamed to Vibrant Rubber Plant in Halasian Knot Pot and initial size of item has been reduced.
    • Large Potted Vibrant Rubber Plant - Item has been renamed to Vibrant Rubber Plant in Moradhim Arrow Pot and initial size of item has been reduced.
    ~ Kaitheel
  2. Kaitheel Developer

After comparing all of the fabric dominate objects in the Bristlebane Day recipes, I could see we have been inconsistent with device they require. Some were at the loom, while most were at the work bench. I have made them all the loom now, including the ones you pointed out for this year.

Here's all of the recipes that will be slightly changed:
    • Patterned Blue Pillow
    • Patterned Red Pillow
    • Stuffed Sea Anemone Pillow
    • Carrot-Stained Pillow
    • Royal Beaded Pillow
    • Royal Floral Pillow
    • Loony Patterned Pillow
    • Gold Coin Cushion
    • Patched Plum Cushion
    • Stitched Leather Mattress
    • Worn Owlbear Pelt
    • Stitched Leather Pillow
    • Vibrant Blue Pillow
    • Amusing Fabrics
    • Thicket Breeze Oval Rug
    ~ Kaitheel
  3. Kaitheel Developer

Yeah, nothing I can do about that anchor point, unfortunately. I still thought the item was interesting enough to make available!

~ Kaitheel
  4. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

Thanks a lot Kaitheel. Usually Mum is the first one to point out recipe mismatch and some could be on both but for those two this year, I went straight for the loom and was surprised to see it wasn't on a loom. I think at least some of those that are on work bench came from years when everything was on a workbench so it did make sense. But yeah, if you have pillows on a loom and fabric/rugs on a workbench on the same year, it doesn't really make sense. Bristlebane isn't really loom-friendly. If you take "Royal Floral Pillow", it was the only "fabric" item that year (volume VI book) and everything else was on work bench/woodworking table or stove and keg for drinks so it wasn't surprising to have the pillow on the work bench. Then you had pillows on the work bench and all others went to the work bench and well, it all made perfect sense until we got 4 loomed item split in half this year ;p
    I'll make sure to test the recipes when next patch hits.

Thanks for the potted plant fixes too!It will be less weird that way for sure!

And the cloaks. I forgot to speak about those yesterday (it WAS really late for me) but yeah, having a level 95 cloak dropping in the Blinding felt weird. I hope relevant devs will get that fixed!
  5. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

unfortunately Mom has some health issues so give her a break .
    I hope she feels better soon .
  6. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

extra loc: -173.31 95.48 118.69

More locs:
    -473.09 31.42 -157.18
    -4.23 32.50 269.13
    -289.29 2.02 -481.39 (that one is pure evil!)
    -665.59 3.18 -811.38
    126.25 63.39 51.69
  7. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Start of Wracklands locs

-160, -13, 434
  8. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Ah, thanks! I was trying to think if it'd been from a new quest or collection, but this is way easier. :)

Uwk
    Breanna and Cyrrena like this.
  9. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Yes, it is! :D

Don't shorten the rope too much; we can always bury the Hive in something and use the rope for plain rope uses. :)

Uwk
    Breanna and Cyrrena like this.
  10. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

o my Breanna and Cyrrena , we got beanies with propellars on top for Bristlebane day

I love all the furniture and the plaushies .
    AND oh my lord a bunny mount I will have to work my behind of to get one for at least some of my toons .
    And the lovely heather and potted plants .
  11. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

YAY for Propeller Beanies!!! Ttobey said we would never get them after he is the one that suggested them!!
    Breanna and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  12. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

he always denies we get something when we figure out we will , just remember the broom mount , how much he denied we will get one .
    And it turned out so much better than expected.
  13. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Well, we didn't get *moving* propeller beanies, which he would need to animate. We got non-moving ones, which are "just" another type of hat.
  14. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

o well better than nothing I guess
  15. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

Start of Wracklands locs

-157.91 -12.94 432.87
    682.85 13.17 -2.70
    245.39 64.31 -42.61
    332.62 89.37 412.08
    496.45 77.12 477.22
    261.38 -10.98 280.91
    681.53 87.88 343.20
    137.62 84.81 -80.27
    215.05 -5.73 441.07
    518.81 38.10 134.52
  16. Seth Well-Known Member

was good aside from the fact kaladim ( the paid server ) get's nothing as per usual.
    Schmetterling, Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  17. Kaitheel Developer

Oh, this isn't live, yet. Bristlebane Day is only on Test, so far. Kaladim, due to limited expansion zones, will get the event merchant, with equipment and house items, at the same time the event is active on live servers.

~ Kaitheel
  18. Chrexx Active Member

Anyone able to post screenshots of items for this event that will be available on Kaladim? For those of us who can't get into test server :)
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Cyrrena like this.
  19. Seth Well-Known Member

we want quests with those special days though, not just a merchant that sells shoddy stuff. something unique not generic.
    Schmetterling and Cyrrena like this.
  20. Breanna Well-Known Member

YEA!!!!!! propeller beanies. Ttobey should animate though. :)
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Cyrrena like this.