Invisible Wings

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Drona, Mar 10, 2020.

1. Drona Well-Known Member

I hate wings! I want to fly like superman, just get up fly away :)

Is there any way to hide wings or can we have invisible wings for SC etc please? It will be the easiest SC sale you will ever make as you don't have to do any work!
    Rosyposy likes this.
  2. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Probably not. It wound up looking to Superman-y.
  3. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Just get a pair of cherub wings. They're tiny.
    Cyrrena, Semperfifofum and Breanna like this.
  4. Arclite Well-Known Member

Something like DC universe online. I must admit as much as it was fun flying like superman in that game, having a full plate armored tank flying fist first is probably going to look a bit weird :p.

But a Chariot on the other hand would look awesome.

P.S. i will keep on asking for it hoping that if the guy with the duck obssession got a duck mount, Chariot will be on the cards at some point ;).
    Rhodris and Breanna like this.
  5. Drona Well-Known Member

Full plate tanking flying with wings looks even more sillier :p

But I will settle for a chariot and while we are at it, why not add multiple person mounts since chariot will be a good candidate!
    Arclite, Breanna and Semperfifofum like this.
  6. CharbrynEQ2 Well-Known Member

It's not exactly Superman, but some of the illusions don't work with mounts so instead of showing a mount, you just jump up and run across the sky lol. Off the top of my head that is caused with the Vampire Mage illusion and the Tallonite illusions you get from Drunder heroics.
    Cyrrena, Semperfifofum and Rosyposy like this.
  7. Bentley101 New Member

Would this help fae have their beautiful wings on display instead of a mount illusion?
    Cyrrena and Semperfifofum like this.
  8. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

An Aerakyn wearing a winged cloak and with wings as an appearance mount is also wingless when flying.
    Drona and Semperfifofum like this.
  9. Semperfifofum Well-Known Member

What if one of the flying illusions removed all wings from all classes and instead did something like a particle effect, something unique but similar to the priest "Holy" glow?

Then you could show off your armor set and general good looks while flying, as long as you don't mind a particle on top of it, or around you.

Or what if the wings were see through, just an outline? Looking like glass or something? Hmm, what about lich wings? So it's just bones? Does something like that exist already? It could be made see through, ghost lich wings?
  10. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Yeah maybe, it wouldn't happen anytime soon, I'm already knee deep in expansion monsters until novemberish.
  11. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

hmm lol wonder what the next expansion will be a trip to the other moon , we got 2 don't we .
    Breanna and Cyrrena like this.
  12. Semperfifofum Well-Known Member

Wasn't that Drinal? Or do you mean the dark side of the moon? (It's hard not to sing that phrase.)
    Cyrrena likes this.
  13. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

How many tentacles are they making you animate?
  14. Breanna Well-Known Member

I thought you were busy working on my flying black panther mount?

You have under a month to get it done for my birthday.
  15. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

You are in luck today because Norrath Flying Black Panthers look just like the Flying Lion that already in game.
    parissa likes this.
  16. Breanna Well-Known Member

Um Black Panthers look absolutely nothing like lions. Do you not watch the Discovery Channel? :p
    Bhayar, Schmetterling and Rosyposy like this.
  17. Arclite Well-Known Member

:D:D I will be ok with lions and or horses :D

[IMG]
    Schmetterling and Breanna like this.
  18. Seth Well-Known Member

I had invisible wings the other day, was revived into the floor and it thought i was on an elevator, going up and down like superman, i have pictures too! looks awesome. #Bugs in KoS
    Rosyposy likes this.
  19. Bhayar Well-Known Member

Clearly, Ttobey didn't get to the zoo too often. Which is a shame, because when I lived in San Diego, they had a terrific zoo. Weeps for a lost soul...
    Rosyposy and Breanna like this.