Where are Empyral Rune of XXX [VIII] Recipes Dropping?

Discussion in 'Tradeskills' started by Sigrdrifa, Feb 24, 2020.

1. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

I checked EQ2U, but there's no crowdsourced data yet for where the recipes drop for Empyral Rune of Juxtaposition [VIII], Empyral Rune of Witness [VIII], Empyral Rune of Championship [VIII], and Empyral Rune of Glory [VIII].

I'm guessing it's likely heroics, but thought I'd ask and see where folks have found them.
    Soara2 likes this.
  2. dirgenoobforreal Well-Known Member

Overseers. Seru flawless allow you to pick a free VIII rune.

I got championship from a mythical 10 hour chest and witness from a 5 hour mythical chest.

They are exceptional rare which is why the rate is 40 million plat or a 1 to 1 trade.
    Soara2, Beee and Sigrdrifa like this.
  3. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Well, I got Overseers, LOL.
    Soara2 likes this.
  4. Evguenil62 Well-Known Member

I have got Justaposition VIII, but I don't remember when and from which source I got it exactly. It could be en Overseer mission or it could be a public researcher mission
    Soara2 likes this.
  5. Melkior Well-Known Member

I got the one VIII recipe I had from the Overseers. In my case it was a 10 hour quest, I think Vox, but it was a little while back.
    Soara2 likes this.
  6. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

7. Argosunited Well-Known Member

I got the recipe for Empyral Rune of Juxtaposition [VIII] from a 10 hour Overseer bonus crate.
    Soara2 likes this.
  8. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

I actually got Glory today from (I think) a 5 hour crate. If it wasn't a 5 hour, it was the last 10-hour from yesterday.
    Breanna and Soara2 like this.
  9. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

5h seems fine, it's listed in the bonus chest of legendary quests (aka fabled - back when we saw what was in them). You got a bonus crate?
    Breanna likes this.
  10. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Hard to tell, sinc ethe log fesn't record specifically what gave it to you.
  11. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

Yeah, this whole "how you get items" and "what is in the box" and "what came out of what box" lack of info is getting old :(