EverQuest 2 Anniversary Shirts now on sale!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by dreamweaver, Feb 3, 2020.

1. Prox Well-Known Member

Can I add in athletic cut to the requests. Cant stand the waist of my shirt looking like it could fit three of me....
  2. Siren Well-Known Member

I got my XS EQ2 shirt today. Like I said, I'm unfortunately a tiny person (but...rawr! :p ) so I'm a size 3 juniors. However, this shirt fits me decently for a mens' shirt. I'd say the sleeves are a bit wider than they should be for me, because of course they're made for bulkier mens' arms, but it's pretty form fitting and not a tent at the bottom, or the chest or shoulders like I was afraid of.

In the future, a couple female versions and a couple male versions (like athletic, form fitting ones and then looser fit ones) would give more choices for people. I think that would help. Plus, having the big graphic on the front instead of the back would be nicer, too. (Personally, I have long hair so most of the big pic is hidden, even with a ponytail.)

I like it, though, and shipping was free (US anyway) and it came very fast. Thanks, dreamweaver!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  3. Chronia Member

Canadian living in FL, but $30 is ALOT for a t-shirt, especially one that is pretty boring looking.
    Lateana, Geroblue, Feldon and 2 others like this.
  4. Carni Active Member

Former Canadian also currently in Florida, I sometimes miss the snow coming down but I surely don't miss wading through it!!
  5. Wulfgyr I've got friends in EQ2Wire places

Adding to that, the large logo on the back was great... until about the 45 minute mark of the two hour drive the other day. Twas a bit chilly, so I had the seat heaters going, but still -

DAMN that thing makes you sweat! Something like shrinking that down to where the EQ2 was on the front, maybe with more of a "mesh" screened pic of Antonia or Lucan (or both) on the back would the awesome-sauce.

Fit and color were excellent - "sparkly" is barely noticeable in most workplace lighting (for my organization, at least), so I wouldn't spend extra on it in the future. For reference, I'm about 5' 7" and 185 lbs, and a Large was "just right."
    parissa and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  6. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Shrink the design on the back, move it to the front, but keep the width somehow; being female and not always needing the structural support of my more endowed sisters in the game, I appreciate coverage on the front when I want to be, ah, less than formal. ;->

Uwk
  7. Benito Ancient EQ2 Player: Lavastorm Server 2004.

Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  8. Benito Ancient EQ2 Player: Lavastorm Server 2004.

Picture of the EQ1 mount:

[IMG]
    Geroblue and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  9. Benito Ancient EQ2 Player: Lavastorm Server 2004.

EQ1 T-Shirts are running out (down to 5 XS, S/M available; L, XL, XXL sold out).

If anyone is on the fence about the EQ1/EQ2 shirts, these shirts are not your typical 100% cotton tees with an iron-on logo. I was pleasantly surprised by the quality that I bought another and other reviews have said the same.

They are:
    • 50% polyester, 25% combed ring-spun cotton, 25% rayon (with a well-printed logo)
    Brand: New Level Apparel (not a Hanes or Fruit of the Loom shirt)
    Made in Nicaragua
    Amazon Guarantees (Return/Replacement).

Free Shipping in the Continental US so it cuts down on the $30 price tag.
  10. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Does it actually fly, or is it a Leaper or Glider? :)

Looks like a Sokokar, the "missing link" between amphibians and dragons, imho. ;->

Uwk
  11. Benito Ancient EQ2 Player: Lavastorm Server 2004.

It has a run mode and a fly mode (which in, EQ1, means limited flight - levitate with a bump).

But yes, lore-wise, it is a cross between amphibians and dragons!
  12. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Heh! Thought so. :)

Uwk
    Breanna and Benito like this.
  13. Benito Ancient EQ2 Player: Lavastorm Server 2004.

EQ1 shirts have nearly sold out (about 5-10 small-size shirts left)!

I am still wondering if the EQ2 shirts includes a code for an in-game item? It might get them moving.
    parissa and Breanna like this.
  14. Benito Ancient EQ2 Player: Lavastorm Server 2004.

EQ1 T-Shirts have completely sold out (1000 printed) as of 02/28/2020!
  15. Cataclysm Active Member

Any plans for overseas yet? UK please.
  16. Benito Ancient EQ2 Player: Lavastorm Server 2004.

The UK (Royal Mail or others) may have a service similar to Australia Post's Shopmate. It may not be cost effective, however.
  17. WhysperWynde Well-Known Member

I have a black Everquest II T-shirt with red writing of EQ2 insignia on back & writing of EQ2 on front .. it's the 15th Anniversary T-shirt. I love it and wear it a lot with my black jeans, red socks, black clogs, red nail polish & ruby jewelry. Yes I wear jewels and nail polish with T-shirts & jeans since that's all I wear as my Retirement Uniform (ala my sisters' description.) All my life I was Brownie, Girl Scout, 14 years of Catholic School, waitress, USAF, building maintenance wearing uniforms. Love them & my jeans & Tees are my favorites!!!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.