EverQuest 2 Anniversary Shirts now on sale!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by dreamweaver, Feb 3, 2020.

1. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

We're incredibly excited to announce a limited run of EverQuest 2 Anniversary t-shirts!

There are 1000 so head quickly to the link!

Please note, as this is an experiment, shirts are only shipping inside the US this time! (That doesn't mean a friend can't grab you one if you'd like to get one and you are outside of the US)

Buy a shirt now!
    WhysperWynde, Cyrrena, Dyss and 7 others like this.
  2. Vencido Member

*cries in Canadian*
  3. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

Have a US friend buy you one!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  4. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

Aww! They are priced out of my budget, and they are not pretty. :(
    Merriel, Tkia, Tekka and 8 others like this.
  5. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

Awww sorry Rosy, as I said in the first post, these are just an experiment. Hopefully there will be more down the line!
  6. Bentley101 New Member

I was hopeful it would be a darkpaw shirt! Those looked awesome.
  7. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

Not the Darkpaw shirts this time, and I believe that design might be studio only, but, if the experiment is successful we are definitely hoping to do more.
  8. Priestality New Member

Y'all want $30 for a basic t-shirt? Does it include a bunch of infusers and station cash?
  9. PsiberDaemon Active Member

this was perfect timing! My birthday is in 2 weeks, so I told 2 of my friends to just give me Amazon gift cards and paid for the shirts (got 2) outright. Equals out to the same... LOL.
  10. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

I really want one with the pic of Antonia and Lucan and the cake!
  11. Games'nGhosts Active Member

Right? I'm Canadian too.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  12. Zinj Well-Known Member

I'm not that impressed with the design.
  13. Cataclysm Active Member

UK next time please.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  14. Febrith Well-Known Member

I like the design and my old EQII T-shirt is showing signs of age now so pleeeeease make available on Amazon UK next time!
  15. Balcerak Well-Known Member

I used to buy a lot of things from Amazon UK and I'm in the US. Can't you order from the US Amazon and have it shipped? My Red Dwarf shirts and such didn't cost much in shipping. (Nevermind see next post)
  16. Balcerak Well-Known Member

Oh I see they (Dark Paw) are doing the shipping. Oh well.
  17. Marae Well-Known Member

Unfortunately, it's 50% polyester, and that's not very comfortable for me, so unfortunately I won't be buying one. On the other hand, I like the design. I agree with Sigrdrifa, though - Lucan and Antonia and the cake would have been awesome!
    Chronia, Dyss and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  18. WhysperWynde Well-Known Member

I have ordered one! Thinking of ladies sizes, I ordered an XL when I probably should have gotten a Large if they are men's sizes/unisex. But that's okay, I'll just wear it baggy. I don't think part polyester will shrink down much in laundry. I have been waiting a long time for EQII T-shirts and am very happy to see this. I like the design although it'd be OK on the front of shirt rather than back. Nice though! Thanx!!
    Dyss, Siren and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  19. Chikkin Well-Known Member

Does it have to be black??
  20. teiger New Member

Do you ship to Hawaii?