Not A Bug Door Ram, Compass, Effigy...

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by EmJay, Jan 28, 2020.

1. EmJay Well-Known Member

This is quoted from the patch notes of January 9, 2020
    "All public researchers should more reliably randomize their offered requisitions"

Still waiting for this. All I get are the same three requisitions to make the above items in the title. The rewards are still the same also, creeping roots, algae and lunar mushrooms plus and oddball rare or mount recipe.

Would be nice to be able to get our expert spell/CA recipe books from the tradeskill requisition missions rewards.
    Caela, Marae, Wulfgyr and 8 others like this.
  2. Jaeded Well-Known Member

Couldn't agree more.
  3. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

I think the same.
  4. Bhayar Well-Known Member

Don't get me started...
  5. Wulfgyr I've got friends in EQ2Wire places

I am *so* glad I've been putting this off - because the more I do of the Tradeskill signature line for Luclin, the more disheartened I become - especially as a sub-100 adventurer.

Up to the "Gifts from the Great Beyond Part III," and man - wish I would have figured out sooner that there's more than three locations for the seeped shadows. I gave up after I think 7 deaths trying to get to the first one in AC last night. I almost feel forced to level as an adventurer, in order to be able to do what are basically "fetch" quests as a crafter. Definitely going to make 10+ of the tracker II thingies before trying that crapshoot again (would have probably been 10+ deaths if I hadn't used the harvesting cloak for floaty goodness).

At least as a returning player, I can go back and do previous crafting timelines as a break, or maybe the whole Isle of Mara sig line.

Oooh - I can go grind faction for the Prayer Shawl! o_O
  6. Argosunited Well-Known Member

I'll start doing these again when there's something worth buying from the vendor.
    The rewards are garbage.

Anchorage was great, this not so much.
    Quillyne likes this.
  7. Caela Well-Known Member

I don't mind the same items being made. The last time they tried to introduce variety they broke them for weeks.

But I agree the rewards need to get better. I always get harvests. Occasionally I get mount recipe or overseer quest I already have. A Shadow Sage Studies whatever would rock!
  8. Semperfifofum Well-Known Member

I'm so starved for adorning recipes that I'm not complaining. They could've given us a choice of a box of profession empyral books, you can choose your profession or someone else's, and you get to pick one. It would've still taken a long time, but you'd have a choice every time.
    Jaeded likes this.
  9. Ratalthor Developer

This is working as intended, so I'm going to close this thread. Please post suggestions or feedback in a different forum other than Bug Reports.