Fixed Internally Some BoL items still muting into planar essence.

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Zynt, Jan 25, 2020.

1. Zynt Feldon's sock puppet

So far every 111-120 adept I have muted, 50+, has muted into a planar essence. Same thing for any of the solo instance gear that is class restricted. That gear also can not be salvaged. Same for any 111-120 Merc gear.
    Jest, Svenone, Lateana and 10 others like this.
  2. Tangris Well-Known Member

All Bloodtribe items and Overseer titled items will transmute to planar or not let you do it....very frustrating.
  3. Balcerak Well-Known Member

Chainmail Sambata Greaves of Enlightenment cannot be salvaged and when transmuted give planar powder. Please fix for this and all the other items equally affected.
  4. Mermut Well-Known Member

The adepts, at least, should be easy to fix, since it's ALL of them...
    Unfortunately changing the description on harvests to give us less information is higher priority :(
    Marae, Zynt and Mizgamer62 like this.
  5. Benj Well-Known Member

The item Salvesetter's Buckler of Air (which I got from a Season 2 Legendary overseer quest) could not be broken down into weapon essences, nor could it be salvaged. I was able to transmute it, but I got an Infusion of the Planes. This is a level 120, 170-resolve item.
  6. Ratalthor Developer

We believe we've fixed this issue. Is it still happening for anybody?
    Breanna and Dude like this.
  7. Aeriel Active Member

Operah's Polished Buckler, fabled resolve 175 from a season 2 Overseer quest, cannot be broken down into weapon essence or salvaged. I muted one a couple of days ago and got an Infusion of the Planes. I have just checked the item to be sure and it it still like this.