Green Adornments

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Poetic_Justice, Jan 2, 2020.

1. Poetic_Justice Member

Is there two different tiers for these? I only see heroic, which I hope there would be solo green adornments and then work our way to heroic green adornments? I noticed this in the last expac and never equipped them because I never had the chance to run heroic's so now I'm running with no green adornments.
  2. Breanna Well-Known Member

You can get a couple off the Panda if you've done his quest.
  3. Poetic_Justice Member

There isn't any green ones, just white and orange.
  4. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

There is a BoL Achievement that rewards a green adorn, Triumph: The Blood Seeker (rewards Chronochamber Spark green adorn).

Now, go look in your quest journal under Weekly Missions. Notice that all the Solo instance missions are classed as "Heroic":
    [IMG]
  5. Disrption Active Member

The easiest Green adorns to get are gained from the rings/neck from Tishian's (sp?) Chest that you can find in Myrist Libray at the front desk, or at the quadralith in the Blinding directly next to the Sig line quest giver. They are from the last xpac but far better than nothing at all.
    Lateana and Sigrdrifa like this.
  6. Corran Member

Greens do also drop in solo zones I’ve had a few now
    Breanna likes this.
  7. Cataclysm Active Member

But they don't level with ANY content in BoL, so barely any use.
  8. Cataclysm Active Member

I've run solos, dailys, weeklys continuously since launch on several toons and not had a single green drop from close to 100 runs. The drop rate must be extremely ultra low and far too low to be of any use as by then people will have either moved on to heroics or stopped running solos
  9. Arieva Well-Known Member

You can get a heroic level green from an exploration achievment for BoL. I cant recall if it requires heroic discos but you could ask for cleared zones to get those if needed.
    Breanna likes this.